Do you care about people? Do you have a passion for ensuring people have the best care possible? Do you have a personal experience caring for a parent or grandparent and know firsthand what a blessing it is to have a dedicated team of caregivers to help you manage life with an aging loved one? So do we.
We are Right at Home , an established home-care agency providing service to senior and disabled adults in North Atlanta. We are looking for an RN to lead our team of CNA’s to provide excellent care to our clients and ensure we stay in compliance with state regulations.
Responsibilities and Job Description include but not limited to the following:
- Supervision and oversight of CNA’s at client’s homes creating a positive team environment
- Teach, train and mentor care providers in proper techniques.
- Plans, directs, coordinates and monitors the delivery of all services to agency's home care clients
- Maintain nurse visit schedule per state regulations
- Complete in home assessments
- Development and maintenance of client care plans
- Responsible for agency quality reporting
- Travel as required for patient care
The Director of Nursing shall:
- Be a Registered Nurse (RN) with an unencumbered license issued by the State of Georgia
- Preferably possess a Bachelor's of Science in Nursing (BSN) from an NLNAC accredited school of nursing
- Meet the health requirements for employees providing direct client care
- Maintain current CPR Certification
- Have valid Georgia driver’s license and access to adequate transportation to visit clients and health care facilities
- Be available at all times during the hours of operation of the Agency for emergencies or situations where managerial decisions are needed.
- Pass a criminal background check
- Provide a negative TB skin test or chest radiograph, if past positive skin test documented
- Experience with JCAHO accreditation a plus
- Experience in senior care a plus
This is a full time position, however, we would consider part time for the right candidate. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. Regular hours are M-F, 9am-5pm with flexibility.