Right at Home’s mission is simple...to improve the quality of life for those we serve. We accomplish this by providing the Right Care, and we deliver this brand promise each and every day around the world. However, we couldn’t do it without having the Right People. Our care teams are passionate about serving our clients and are committed to providing the personal care and companionship of a friend, whenever and wherever it is needed. Our clients are located in the areas of Alpharetta, Cumming, Doraville, Duluth, Dunwoody, East Cobb, Johns Creek, Norcross, Peachtree Corners, Roswell, Sandy Springs, Sugar Hill, Suwanee, Tucker and a few surrounding areas in Gwinnett, Dekalb, and Fulton Counties.
We are currently hiring care team members who are compassionate, empathetic, reliable, determined and are focused on improving the quality of life for others.
Why we are the RIGHT TEAM!
- We will treat you with the respect you deserve!! We were named Employer of Choice by Home Care Pulse. Our caregiver satisfaction scores are above the national average in every category.
- We offer competitive wages, always pay for overtime, pay time and a half for holidays (including Mother's Day and Father's Day), pay travel time between cases, and will ALWAYS pay you on time.
- Caregiver Recognition & Rewards Program! We award holiday bonuses, birthday bonuses, and at other times when team members go above and beyond.
- We offer PAID-Training and Development. We will equip you as a professional by providing best in class training and investing in your professional development.
- We only use electronic care records, so you won't need to keep up with paper time sheets or care logs.
- We offer direct deposit and pay cards so you don't have to add picking up your check to your already busy schedule.
- We offer Employee Referral Bonuses
Performs personal care activities that assist the patient with activities of daily living. These could include (but are not limited to):
- Provide wellness and hygiene assistance: bathing, grooming and other personal care needs
- Provide transportation to various activities from doctor's visits to grocery shopping
- Provide non-medical assistance and medication support: medication reminders and meal planning
- Provide respite and peace of mind for family members
- Provide companionship and homemaking support: safety supervision and assistance with ambulation and safe transfers
- Provide light housekeeping
Preferred Experience in:
- Hoyer lift
- Personal care
- Range of Motion Exercises
- Foley care
- Light cleaning
The following criteria is required for all applicants:
- Current Georgia CNA Certification (CNA applicants only)
- Current TB Test
- Chest X-ray (If you test positive for TB)
- Current CPR /First Aid
- Current Driver's License
- Reliable Car/Car Insurance and Clean Driving History
- Must pass Criminal/Drug Test
- 3 Verifiable Professional References
- 1 year of care experience
- Upon acceptance of offer all candidates will be required to provide proof of employment eligibility in the U.S. This employer uses E-Verify