Homemaker/Companion (Crystal Lake, IL)
ASK ABOUT OUR HIRING BONUS!
Come Work With the Best Care Team
We pride ourselves on having a team that is knowledgeable, dedicated, kind, and understanding. Our Caregivers are compassionate, dependable, and show the initiative to live our mission: To Improve the Quality of Life for Those We Serve. If you are compassionate, caring, and want to make a difference in the lives of others, apply today.
Location: Crystal Lake, IL
A Homemaker/Companion provides for the maintenance of a safe and clean environment. Performs various housekeeping tasks, meal preparation and companionship activities for clients in their residences.
Pay Range: $11-15/hr
Benefits and Recognition
- Sign-on Bonus
- Competitive Pay
- Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Flexible Scheduling Options
- Direct Deposit
- Earned Wage Access (PayActiv)
- Paid Time Off
- Special Discounts With:
- Best Buy
- Paid Ongoing Training
- Start ASAP
Initial Training and Ongoing Education Opportunities
Our Caregivers have the knowledge they need to succeed. Your success begins with:
- 8 Hours Initial Training
- Thorough Review of Care Plan Prior to Assignment
Specialty Training Includes:
- RightCare Approach to Dementia and Cognitive Support
- Courses in IPCed Specifically for Alzheimer's and Dementia
- Dementia Live Experience
- Compassionate Touch Training
- Performs homemaking activities which include (but are not limited to): vacuuming, dusting, sweeping or mopping floors, doing dishes, changing bed linens, doing laundry and cleaning bathrooms.
- Prepares meals and snacks according to instructions. May shop for groceries.
- Provides companionship for the client. This includes accompanying client on walks, trips to social/recreational activities, assistance with hobbies, etc.
- High school graduate or G.E.D certificate preferred.
- Completion of a written Competency Evaluation.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English as needed for the job.
- Possess a valid driver's license and have use of an insured automobile or access to adequate transportation for the job.
A More Meaningful Career
Right at Home caregivers are compassionate and caring people who want more than just a job, they want to make a difference in the lives of seniors and their loved ones. When you join the Right at Home family, you'll be surrounded by teammates who are committed to our high standards, warm-hearted by nature, and dedicated to caring for our clients.
If you are ready for a more meaningful career improving the lives of seniors, apply to become a Right at Home caregiver today.