Calling All Teachers - A Great Summer Opportunity Is Waiting For You
As the school year 2020/2021 is coming to an end, have you thought about getting summer job? Our seniors in Kane, Cook & McHenry Counties could use you! You already have a caring and compassionate heart, the rest we can train you in!
Our shifts vary from 2 hours visits to as long as 12 hours shifts, all hours of the day and week. Our flexible scheduling allows you to work around your availability. We offer paid training with weekly pay and direct deposit if that's what you prefer. We need you to join our team TODAY!
Got an Amazon wish list for the upcoming school year? As a thank you for helping us care for our local seniors, for every hour worked, we will ad 50 cents towards your class list! Let's say you average 30 hours a week for 8 weeks, we sponsor supplies on your list worth $130!!!
Right at Home stands prepared to equip you with the right protection (masks, gloves, hand sanitizers, wipes) and is ready to assist as you help our vulnerable population of seniors and adults with disabilities.
Here's Why Caregivers Like Working for Us
- Flexible scheduling
- Employee Discount Programs
- Bonuses for employee referrals
- PAID training and development (including 8 hours orientation training)
- Caregiver Recognition & Rewards Programs
- Paid travel time in between clients & mileage
- Weekly Pay with Direct Deposit
- mobile clock in /out
Responsibilities and Duties
In this role, you will have the chance to perform personal care activities that assist the client with activities of daily living, which include (but are not limited to):
- Performing housekeeping activities which include (but are not limited to): vacuuming, dusting, sweeping or mopping floors, doing dishes, changing bed linens, doing laundry and cleaning the bathroom
- Preparing meals and snacks according to instructions
- Accompanying client on errands or medical appointments
- Performs client-specific tasks. These could include (but are not limited to):
- Medication reminders
- Assisting with prescribed range of motion exercises
- Preparing special diets
- Dementia care
- Companionship activities such as reading, music, puzzles, etc.
Qualifications and Skills
- High school graduate or G.E.D certificate preferred
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English as needed for the job
- Possess a valid driver's license and have use of an insured automobile or access to adequate transportation for the job
COMPENSATION: $14.00 - $16.00 per hour
Are you new to caregiving, but believe this could be your next path? We are already investing in you, and invite you to take a free, online caregiver certification course. The course takes 3-4 hours and can be completed from your mobile phone. After completion, print the certificate and we'll schedule an interview to explore immediate career opportunities. START YOUR TRAINING HERE!