Right at Home of North Central Twin Cities is seeking individuals who are dependable, compassionate, with a positive attitude to join our Care Team. At Right at Home we are committed to improving the lives of those we serve!
Location: Minneapolis, MN
A Right at Home Caregiver provides for the maintenance of a safe and clean environment. Performs various housekeeping tasks, meal preparation and companionship activities for our clients in their residences.
Pay Range: up to $13.00 per hour
- Flexible Hours
- Paid Training
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Parties
- Gift Cards
- Personal Recognition for Going Above and Beyond
- Caregiver Referral Bonus of up to $400.00
Initial Training and Ongoing Training Opportunities
After Orientation and prior to your first shift, we meet with you at the new client home and review the care plan, how to use the telephony system, and answer any and all questions. We also offer an initial 8 hours of Dementia Training and follow up with an additional 3 to 4 hours of Dementia/Alzheimer's training each year.
- Performs homemaking activities which include (but are not limited to): vacuuming, dusting, sweeping or mopping floors, doing dishes, changing bed linens, doing laundry and cleaning bathrooms.
- Prepares meals and snacks according to instructions. May shop for groceries.
- Provides companionship for the client. This includes accompanying client on walks, trips to social/recreational activities, assistance with hobbies, etc.
- Must be a High School graduate.
- Completion of a written Competency Evaluation.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English as needed for the job.
- Must possess a valid driver's license and have use of an insured automobile.