Right at Home of North Central Twin Cities is seeking individuals who are dependable, compassionate, with a positive attitude to join our Care Team. At Right at Home we are committed to improving the lives of those we serve!
Location: Roseville, MN
A Right at Home Home Health Aide provides various personal care and related paraprofessional services in accordance with an established plan of care. Provides for the personal needs and comfort of patients in their homes.
Pay Range: $15 - $17 per hour
- Flexible Hours
- Paid Training
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Parties
- Gift Cards
- Personal Recognition for Going Above and Beyond
- Caregiver Referral Bonus of up to $400.00
Initial Training and Ongoing Training Opportunities
After Orientation and prior to your first shift, we meet with you at the new client home and review the care plan, how to use the telephony system, and answer any and all questions. We also offer an initial 8 hours of Dementia Training and follow up with an additional 3 to 4 hours of Dementia/Alzheimer's training each year.
Some of the essential functions include, but are not limited to:
- Personal cares such as bathing and dressing
- Transfers (experience with a Hoyer a plus)
- Range of motion
- Meal prep
- Light housekeeping
Desired qualifications include:
- High school graduate
- Successful completion of State approved Nurse Aide course
- Read, write, speak and understand English
- Must have your own vehicle