The Northeast Minneapolis office of Right at Home is looking for experienced and reliable Home Health Aides to work with clients in St Anthony Village. We offer part-time, flexible hours and paid training. The candidate should be available during daytime hours and some weekends.
Some of the essential functions include, but are not limited to:
- Personal cares such as bathing and dressing
- Transfers (experience with a Hoyer a plus)
- Range of motion
- Meal prep
- Light housekeeping
Desired qualifications include:
- High school graduate
- Successful completion of State approved Nurse Aide course
- Read, write, speak and understand English
- Must have your own vehicle
If you love working with seniors and want to be considered, please apply today.