A Right at Home homemaker/companion provides for the maintenance of a safe and clean environment. Performs various housekeeping tasks, meal preparation and companionship activities for our clients in their residences.
- Performs homemaking activities which include (but are not limited to): vacuuming, dusting, sweeping or mopping floors, doing dishes, changing bed linens, doing laundry and cleaning bathrooms.
- Prepares meals and snacks according to instructions. May shop for groceries.
- Provides companionship for the client. This includes accompanying client on walks, trips to social/recreational activities, assistance with hobbies, etc.
- Must be a high school graduate.
- Previous homemaking or caregiving experience.
- Completion of a written Competency Evaluation.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English as needed for the job.
- Must possess a valid driver's license and have use of an insured automobile.
Faxed or emailed resumes will not be considered.