Right at Home Dallas is now accepting applications for CNA Caregivers to provide Non-Medical In-Home Care assistance for seniors and disabled adults.
- Immediate 4-12 hour shifts available during the week
- Immediate weekend shift available
- Flexible hours
- We pay weekly
- Friendly, family environment
- Training and support
- Our caregivers are always appreciated and recognized
- Caregivers are highly respected
- Free CEU opportunities
Right at Home has earned numerous awards for high client satisfaction and Employer of Choice by our caregivers.
Many regular 12-Hour shifts and shorter Shifts are available weekdays, weeknights and weekends.
- Minimum of 1 year of Verifiable Personal Care/Companion Care and/or Memory Care Experience in facilities/hospitals, home health, hospice, or other home care agencies
- Have reliable and presentable transportation
- Auto liability insurance in your own name
- Valid drivers license
- NO Criminal History
- The ability to pass a pre-employment drug screen
To Apply online, please click on the apply now button.
Please don't forget to include your previous caregiving experience.
When you join the Right at Home team, you're not just earning a paycheck, you're making a difference in peoples lives.
A More Meaningful Career
Right at Home caregivers are compassionate and caring people who want more than just a job, they want to make a difference in the lives of seniors and their loved ones. When you join the Right at Home family, you'll be surrounded by teammates who are committed to our high standards, warm-hearted by nature, and dedicated to caring for our clients.
If you are ready for a more meaningful career improving the lives of seniors, apply to become a Right at Home caregiver today.