Right at Home Dallas is now accepting applications for Caregivers to provide Non-Medical In-Home Care assistance for seniors and disabled adults.
- Immediate 4-12 hour shifts available during the week
- Immediate weekend shift available
- Flexible hours
- We pay weekly
- Friendly, family environment
- Training and support
- Our caregivers are always appreciated and recognized
- Caregivers are highly respected
- Free CEU opportunities
Right at Home has earned numerous awards for high client satisfaction and Employer of Choice by our caregivers.
Many regular 12-Hour shifts and shorter Shifts are available weekdays, weeknights and weekends.
- Minimum of 2 years of Verifiable Personal Care/Companion Care and/or Memory Care Experience in facilities/hospitals, home health, hospice, or other home care agencies
- Have reliable and presentable transportation
- Auto liability insurance in your own name
- Valid drivers license
- NO Criminal History
- The ability to pass a pre-employment drug screen
To Apply online, please click on the apply now button.
Please don't forget to include your previous caregiving experience. You can also come by our office at 11551 Forest Central Drive, Suite 116, Dallas, Texas 75243 to apply. Monday through Friday, 8a to Noon and 1p to 5p.
When you join the Right at Home team, you're not just earning a paycheck - you're making a difference in peoples' lives.