Creating the Most Exciting Culture Imaginable at Work
Our Newest Career Opportunity with an Established Successful Home Care Organization
The right individual will assist the owner in managing our operation and overseeing all of the key administrative duties of recruitment, hiring, the training/development of our Care Team, admissions, care management and the compliance of our policies and procedures. This individual will also work closely with the owner in creating the most exciting culture imaginable at work. This individual will also perform On-Call coordinator duties at least once per month.
To be considered for this position, you must have:
- A deep passion for working with the elderly and those with disabilities
- An outstanding high energy work ethic that drives you to be the best you can be
- Phenomenal people skills with a passion for providing the finest customer service experience
- Experience managing small business operations in Health Care , preferably Home Care
- A strong level of experience in Human Resources-hiring, supporting, supervising/coaching employees in reaching their greatest potential
If you understand and have experience with the exciting challenges and opportunities in a fast paced health care/home care staffing environment, and enjoy working with other fun, team spirited, and compassionate individuals, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 214.340.9901. Please don't forget to include your compensation requirements.