If you're an experienced caregiver/home health aide seeking a vetted, highly acclaimed homecare agency, look no further than Right at Home Dallas. We have been a staple in the North Dallas community for more than 15 years! During that time, our team has won BOTH the "Home Care Employer of Choice" award and "Home Care Provider of Choice" award for six consecutive years. Join us as we continue to provide time-tested care to seniors and adults with disabilities.
Right at Home North Dallas is seeking compassionate, caring individuals to assist our clients with activities of daily living in the Dallas, Garland, Richardson, Addison and University Park areas.
This position's responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Ambulation and Transfer assistance
- Alzheimer’s & Dementia Care and support
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Minimum of 1-year working in a facility or with an in-home care agency
- Clean criminal background check and drug screen
- Own a reliable vehicle for personal transportation
- Possess a valid driver’s license and auto insurance
- Ability to communicate using English with clients, client families and support team in a friendly and effective manner
Nice to Haves:
- Comfortable around house pets (i.e. dogs & cats)
- At least one weekend available per month
- Experience with Dementia/ Alzheimer’s
- License/Certificate as a Medical Assistant, Certified Nursing Assistant, Personal Care Assistant, Registered Nurse, Hospice or basic caregiving
- Employment with an experienced, established in-home care agency
- Staff introduction and training with each new client
- Responsive office staff to support you when needed
- Competitive WEEKLY pay through direct deposit
- Tapcheck on-demand pay available for every hire.
- Flexible scheduling
- Bonuses for referring other great caregivers/CNAs/HHAs!
See all job posts and apply
A More Meaningful Career
Right at Home caregivers are compassionate and caring people who want more than just a job, they want to make a difference in the lives of seniors and their loved ones. When you join the Right at Home family, you'll be surrounded by teammates who are committed to our high standards, warm-hearted by nature, and dedicated to caring for our clients.
If you are ready for a more meaningful career improving the lives of seniors, apply to become a Right at Home caregiver today.