Right at Home of Dallas, an established-award winning home care company in our 15th year, is an organization of compassionate caregivers serving the Dallas area. We provide home care and assistance for older adults and others who need help to remain living in the homes of their own choosing. Our mission is to Improve the Quality of Life for those we serve.
Right at Home is excited to be offering a career opportunity as our Operations Manager. This individual will run the day to day operation freeing up the owner to grow the organization.
Your core responsibilities will be creating the most exciting culture, generating the most amazing employee and client experience, overseeing the recruitment of our care team members, client care management, implementing operational efficiencies and other key administrative duties.
- Creating the most exciting culture
- Generating the most amazing employee and client experience
- Overseeing the recruitment of our care team members
- Providing oversight for client care management
- Implementing operational efficiencies
- Other key administrative duties
- Has worked in at least 3 different companies including a smaller, privately owned company
- 3+ track record for running a successful small business operation
- Highly organized, exceptional people skills, service driven and detail oriented in a fast pace environment
- A team builder who can supervise others for reaching their greatest potential
- Health care background with experience in HR issues and the onboarding process
- A passion for what we do
Right at Home’s mission is simple...to improve the quality of life for those we serve. We accomplish this by providing the Right Care, and we deliver this brand promise each and every day around the world. However, we couldn’t do it without having the Right People. Our care teams are passionate about serving our clients and are committed to providing the personal care and attention of a friend, whenever and wherever it is needed.
That’s where you come in. At Right at Home, we help ordinary people who have a passion to serve others become extraordinary care team members. We seek to find people who are compassionate, empathetic, reliable, determined and are focused on improving the quality of life for others.
To our care team members, we commit to deliver the following experiences when you partner with Right at Home:
- We promise to help you become the best you can be. We will equip you as a professional by providing best in class training and investing in your professional development.
- We promise to coach you to success. We’re always available to support you and offer you tips to be the best at delivering care to clients.
- We promise to keep the lines of communication open. We will listen to your ideas and suggestions as you are critical to our success in providing the best possible care to clients. We will provide you timely information and feedback about the care you provide to clients.
- We promise to celebrate your success. We will appreciate the work you do, recognize above and beyond efforts, and reward you with competitive pay.
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to Right at Home Franchising Corporate.
A More Meaningful Career
Right at Home caregivers are compassionate and caring people who want more than just a job, they want to make a difference in the lives of seniors and their loved ones. When you join the Right at Home family, you'll be surrounded by teammates who are committed to our high standards, warm-hearted by nature, and dedicated to caring for our clients.
If you are ready for a more meaningful career improving the lives of seniors, apply to become a Right at Home caregiver today.