Right at Home Dallas is now accepting applications for Caregivers to provide Non-Medical In-Home Care assistance for seniors and disabled adults.
- Immediate 4-12 hour shifts available during the week
- Immediate weekend shift available
- Flexible hours
- We pay weekly
- Friendly, family environment
- Training and support
- Our caregivers are always appreciated and recognized
- Caregivers are highly respected
- Free CEU opportunities
Many regular 12-Hour shifts and shorter Shifts are available weekdays, weeknights and weekends.
Applicants MUST have the following:
- Minimum of 1 years of Verifiable Personal Care/Companion Care and/or Memory Care Experience in facilities/hospitals, home health, hospice, or other home care agencies
- Have reliable and presentable transportation
- Auto liability insurance in your own name
- Valid drivers license
- NO Criminal History
- The ability to pass a pre-employment drug screen
When you join the Right at Home team, you're not just earning a paycheck, you're making a difference in peoples lives.