Creating the Most Exciting Culture Imaginable at Work!
- Be a part of a team that is significantly improving the Quality of Life!
- Work for the leading home care organization in D/FW with the highest client and employee satisfaction awards.
- Opportunities to Start Part-Time to Full-Time.
Registered Nurse — Geriatric Care Nurse
Our Registered Nurse will provide nursing assessments for our prospective personal care clients and ongoing assessment updates, provide assistance with medication management, advocacy and related care management activities for our personal care clients and their families. Be willing to delegate certain tasks authorized by our license to non-skilled personnel in the private care environment. Assist with strategic marketing to our referral sources.
To be considered for this position, our RN must have the following qualifications.
- Registered Nurse is currently licensed without encumbrances and in good standing as a registered nurse by the Texas State Board of Nursing.
- RN has working knowledge of the provision of health care in a variety of settings. Having home care experience is a plus.
- Geriatric Care Nurse has excellent interpersonal skills; Ability to communicate effectively with elderly individuals and their caregivers.
- RN has computer skills and the ability to operate a computerized scheduling system.
- Registered Nurse has at least two years experience in managing or providing care of geriatric clients/residents in elder care facilities, hospitals, home care or other health care settings.
Please don't forget to include your compensation requirements when you apply.
For more information about Right at Home, please visit us at our website RAHDALLAS.com.
A More Meaningful Career
Right at Home caregivers are compassionate and caring people who want more than just a job, they want to make a difference in the lives of seniors and their loved ones. When you join the Right at Home family, you'll be surrounded by teammates who are committed to our high standards, warm-hearted by nature, and dedicated to caring for our clients.
If you are ready for a more meaningful career improving the lives of seniors, apply to become a Right at Home caregiver today.