Creating the Most Exciting Culture Imaginable at Work
The right individual will coordinate and supervise all Client and Care Team service needs in a Responsive and Thorough manner.
This multifaceted position will consist of Care Team staffing for the families we serve, will ensure our Client and Employees are Raving Fans of Right at Home and will be involved with the recruitment and hiring processes of the agency.
This individual will also perform rotating After Hours On-Call coordinator duties once every 4-weeks.
To be considered for this position, you must have:
- A passion for working with the elderly and those with disabilities
- An outstanding service driven work ethic that drives you to be the best you can be
- Exceptional people and telephone skills with a passion for providing the finest service experience
- Experience in staffing and client care in Health Care, preferably Home Care
- A strong level of "team player" experience working in a fast paced small business environment
- Strong organization, detail-oriented skills and multi-tasker
Qualified applicants please send a resume and salary requirements to email@example.com