Provides various personal care and related paraprofessional services in accordance with an established plan of care. Provides for the personal needs and comfort of patients in their homes.
- Immediate 4-12 hour shifts available during the week
- Immediate weekend shift available
- Flexible hours
- We pay weekly
- Friendly, family environment
- Training and support
- Our caregivers are always appreciated and recognized
- Caregivers are highly respected
- Free CEU opportunities
- Performs personal care activities that assist the patient with activities of daily living which include (but are not limited to):
- Personal hygiene (assisting to bathroom or in using bedpan, bathing, care of mouth, skin and hair)
- Prepares meals and snacks according to instructions.
- Performs patient-specific activities in accordance with an established plan of care. These could include (but are not limited to):
- Assisting with prescribed range of motion exercises
- Taking vital signs
- Performs homemaking activities which include (but are not limited to):vacuuming, dusting, sweeping or mopping floors, doing dishes, changing bed linens, doing laundry and cleaning bathrooms.
- High school graduate or G.E.D certificate preferred.
- One year experience as a Certified Nurse Aide in healthcare (in homes or facilities).
- Successful completion of a state-approved Nurse Aide course.
- Current CPR certificate and TB test is required. Ability to read, write, speak and understand English as needed for the job.
- Possess a valid driver's license and have use of an insured automobile or access to adequate transportation for the job.
When you join the Right at Home team, you're not just earning a paycheck, you're making a difference in peoples lives.
A More Meaningful Career
Right at Home caregivers are compassionate and caring people who want more than just a job, they want to make a difference in the lives of seniors and their loved ones. When you join the Right at Home family, you'll be surrounded by teammates who are committed to our high standards, warm-hearted by nature, and dedicated to caring for our clients.
If you are ready for a more meaningful career improving the lives of seniors, apply to become a Right at Home caregiver today.