Provides various personal care and related paraprofessional services in accordance with an established plan of care. Provides for the personal needs and comfort of patients in their homes.
- Immediate 4-12 hour shifts available during the week
- Immediate weekend shift available
- Flexible hours
- We pay weekly
- Friendly, family environment
- Training and support
- Our caregivers are always appreciated and recognized
- Caregivers are highly respected
- Free CEU opportunities
- Performs personal care activities that assist the patient with activities of daily living which include (but are not limited to):
- Personal hygiene (assisting to bathroom or in using bedpan, bathing, care of mouth, skin and hair)
- Prepares meals and snacks according to instructions.
- Performs patient-specific activities in accordance with an established plan of care. These could include (but are not limited to):
- Assisting with prescribed range of motion exercises
- Taking vital signs
- Performs homemaking activities which include (but are not limited to):vacuuming, dusting, sweeping or mopping floors, doing dishes, changing bed linens, doing laundry and cleaning bathrooms.
- High school graduate or G.E.D certificate preferred.
- One year experience as a Certified Nurse Aide in healthcare (in homes or facilities).
- Successful completion of a state-approved Nurse Aide course.
- Current CPR certificate and TB test is required. Ability to read, write, speak and understand English as needed for the job.
- Possess a valid driver's license and have use of an insured automobile or access to adequate transportation for the job.
When you join the Right at Home team, you're not just earning a paycheck, you're making a difference in peoples lives.