Owner of Right at Home North Shore Long Island
The Right at Home North Shore Long Island office is locally owned and operated by Zubin Kapadia.
On November 29th, 2020, Zubin Kapadia acquired Right at Home of North Shore Long Island and Eastern Queens. He is excited to connect with caregivers by creating an organizational culture that values, cherishes and celebrates their commitment. He has committed himself to creating opportunities for caregivers to increase their knowledge through continuing education and encouraging them to grow and expand their horizons.
Mr. Kapadia connects with senior clients, and their families, through empathy, warmth and understanding. Many of our clients are struggling as they age, with physical and mental ailments, and loss of function. By showing them that we care and that someone is there for them, Right at Home can bring dignity and joy to their lives through simple acts of support and kindness.
At Right at Home, we have a desire to bring dignity, wellness, and happiness to the community that we serve. Too often in society, the senior community is neglected and as a result, they don’t get the attention and support they deserve, which can lead to physical and mental decline, and sadness. Mr. Kapadia is looking forward to the opportunity to continue to build a community-focused and service-oriented business in partnership with one of the nation's leading home care systems.
Mr. Kapadia is married to his wife, who is an educator that is passionate about helping children succeed in life. They have two boys who are now young adults. In Zubin's spare time, he enjoys reading historical non-fiction, and participating in active sports like endurance races, cycling, hiking, and football.
To achieve our vision we:
- Provide dependable, compassionate, licensed and bonded caregivers who share the vision of our local Right at Home office. Our orientation process insures they clearly understand how to meet clients’ needs in a respectful and compassionate manner;
- Maintain an ongoing dialogue with our clients’ family members and advocates about their individualized care plan;
- Monitor each client’s individualized care plan through frequent home visits to ensure that our services match our clients’ changing needs; and,
- Respond quickly to referrals for home care assistance from case managers, social workers, and other healthcare professionals in our community.
Our caregivers are available for a few hours or as live-in assistants for:
- Companionship and care in the comfort and safety of home
- Short-term support at home after a hospital stay
- Extra care and attention in an assisted living facility, a nursing home or even during a hospital stay
- Respite or relief time for family caregivers
- Alzheimer’s care