Owners of Right at Home North Shore Long Island
The Right at Home North Shore Long Island office is locally owned and operated by Sandy and Phil Quartuccio.
Sandy graduated from the University of New Hampshire (UNH) with a dual degree in Business Administration and Spanish. She was a member of the UNH Ski Team and UNH Crew Team. Upon graduation she moved to New York and developed her first career in marketing research at global marketing research leaders, The NPD Group and Information Resources. Over her 28 years in marketing research, she held leadership positions in client services, business development, operations, and product development.
In 2009 she left marketing research and started her own home care agency, Right at Home North Shore Long Island, an independently owned and operated franchise providing services to seniors and the disabled that enable them to live independently at home and age in place. A year and a half after Sandy started her Right at Home agency, her husband Phil joined her in the business. Sandy has served on the Right at Home Franchise Advisory Council and an Internet of Things think tank. She has volunteered her time to Woodbury Center of Health and Rehabilitation and to the Free Wheelchair Mission. Sandy’s work has made a difference in the lives of others.
Phil has the privilege of owning the Right at Home Hicksville office cover Nassau county since 2009 and the Bayside office covering Queens county since 2013. Prior to that Phil worked in inventory management for D’Addario, a privately held manufacturing company on Long Island that is world renown for its guitar strings and other musical accessories. Phil enjoys exercising and tries to stay fit in his spare time Phil has always enjoyed working with people and especially enjoys helping seniors and their families find solutions for aging safely at homes. Phil represents a true sandwich generation. He has first-hand experience wrestling with many of the concerns of our clients and their families. Phil and Sandy’s solution was to create an apartment for his Mom and Dad, who are in their late 80’s, in their home to keep them nearby. That was the right solution for them. Phil will help you find the right solution for you, too.
To achieve our vision we:
- Provide dependable, compassionate, licensed and bonded caregivers who share the vision of our local Right at Home office. Our orientation process insures they clearly understand how to meet clients’ needs in a respectful and compassionate manner;
- Maintain an ongoing dialogue with our clients’ family members and advocates about their individualized care plan;
- Monitor each client’s individualized care plan through frequent home visits to ensure that our services match our clients’ changing needs; and,
- Respond quickly to referrals for home care assistance from case managers, social workers, and other healthcare professionals in our community.
Our caregivers are available for a few hours or as live-in assistants for:
- Companionship and care in the comfort and safety of home
- Short-term support at home after a hospital stay
- Extra care and attention in an assisted living facility, a nursing home or even during a hospital stay
- Respite or relief time for family caregivers
- Alzheimer’s care