Are you looking for something different, that is very rewarding with a flexible schedule?
A cognitive support specialist provides Cognitive Support for clients to complete activities in order to address lifestyle goals. Monitors progress of Personal Plans and records any new information that helps to better understand the client’s personhood. Coaches families on how to support activities and communication with their loved one.
- Part Time
- Must be Caring and Compassionate with a Sympathetic attitude
- Must Drive, with cases in Nassau and Queens, NY
- No special certification required - we will provide free training
- Clients are seen in their residential setting
- Competitive Wages: $17-$20 per hour
- Must read, write and speak English clearly
Please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.