Location: Oyster Bay, NY
Right at Home North Shore Long Island is looking for caring homemaker companions to join our team.
We are looking for Caring, Loving, dependable people who will keep our clients safe in their own homes. Must have a car to take our clients places, such as doctor's appointments, grocery shopping. Will need to be a “PEOPLE PERSON.”
- Be part of a team that has been recognized as an employer of choice 3 years in a row.
- Be part of a team who has had 2 award winning regional caregiver of the year winners selected.
- Be part of a team who has passion and is excited to improve the quality of life for the seniors we serve.
What We Offer:
- $100 Sign On BONUS
- $100 Referral BONUS
- Direct Deposit
- Weekly Pay
- Flexible Set Schedules
- Continuing Education through Right at Home University
- Employee Recognition through Company Newsletter and incentive award
- Annual Performance Reviews with Potential Rate Increases
- Health & Dental Benefits
- 401k Matching
- Paid Family Leave (Queens & Nassau)
- Care Rewards Points for Gift Card
- Help client with meals and snacks according to instructions
- Provides companionship for the client
- Accompanying client on walks, trips to social/recreational activities, assistance with hobbies, etc
- Advocate for client
- High school graduate or G.E.D. certificate preferred but not required
- Completion of a written Competency Evaluation
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English