Are you looking for an opportunity that will never be boring?
Where you develop relationships and work as part of a team?
Where you can have the satisfaction of helping others and be proud of the company you represent?
Right at Home North Shore Long Island and Eastern Queens is looking for an energetic, personable and compassionate Marketing Coordinator who can help establish and grow relationships with referral sources for home care clients as well as help with recruitment of caregivers.
Right at Home North Shore Long Island and Eastern Queens has been serving the North Shore Long Island and Queens communities for over 10 years and has continually received the Best of Home Care Employer award. This position is full time and offers a robust benefits package with a compensation range of $40K-$60K plus commission, commensurate upon experience.
The Marketing Coordinator is responsible to promote sales and create a positive identity for the company through promotional material and personal visits.
- Sell and promote the agency services in the community.
- Be highly knowledgeable in the agency service lines, service fees and client base.
- Propose services and institute contractual agreements with clients.
- Communicate information on competitive strategy to agency office staff.
- Maintains an up-to-date competitive file, charge and pay rates.
- Build sales within assigned area according to goals.
- Pre-plan weekly sales activities.
- Maintain written documentation relating to all sales activity.
- Participate in developing annual sales goals.
- Coordinate sales activity with all office staff to assure appropriate follow-up.
- Maximize efficiency and cost effectiveness in daily activities.
- Provide VP of Operations with ideas and data which outline new service opportunities and sales potential.
- Protect all company records and property.
- Participate in educational opportunities in health care.
- Create and develop promotional material as needed.
- Represent agency at community functions and professional organizations.
Education, Skills, Abilities and Availability
- The Marketing Coordinator of the company shall be an individual who has (1) year of experience in sales and marketing, preferably in the health care industry.
- Must be creative, self-motivated, and have a pleasant and helpful disposition.
- Must possess effective written and verbal communication skills, problem solving skills, and apply good judgment based on the principles of sound management.
- Read, write, speak, and understand English as needed for the position.
- Have a valid driver’s license and use of an insured automobile or access to adequate transportation.
- Works primarily out of the agency offices.
Please send resumes via email to email@example.com or fax to 516-513-1071.