Join a Home Care Team that is personable, compassionate, reliable and accountable! Our Caregivers have empathy and the right skills to work with those in our care. Being able to read our clients and assess their needs is important.
A Homemaker/Companion provides for the maintenance of a safe and clean environment. Performs various housekeeping tasks, meal preparation and companionship activities for clients in their residences.
Location: Buffalo Grove, IL
We offer ongoing training and specialized training with Dementia and Parkinson's. We communicate daily by phone, text or email on an ongoing basis.
Pay Rate: $12.00 - $15.00/hour
- Flexible Scheduling
- Worker's Compensation Coverage
- Annual Review/Raises
- Employee Referral Bonuses
- Recognition & Rewards
- Caregiver Appreciation
- Performs homemaking activities which include (but are not limited to): vacuuming, dusting, sweeping or mopping floors, doing dishes, changing bed linens, doing laundry and cleaning bathrooms.
- Prepares meals and snacks according to instructions. May shop for groceries.
- Provides companionship for the client. This includes accompanying client on walks, trips to social/recreational activities, assistance with hobbies, etc.
- High school graduate or G.E.D certificate preferred.
- Completion of a written Competency Evaluation.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English as needed for the job.
- Possess a valid driver's license and have use of an insured automobile or access to adequate transportation for the job.
A More Meaningful Career
Right at Home caregivers are compassionate and caring people who want more than just a job, they want to make a difference in the lives of seniors and their loved ones. When you join the Right at Home family, you'll be surrounded by teammates who are committed to our high standards, warm-hearted by nature, and dedicated to caring for our clients.
If you are ready for a more meaningful career improving the lives of seniors, apply to become a Right at Home caregiver today.