Nurse for Assisted Living Shifts
Right at Home, In Home Care & Assistance, is seeking to hire RNs and LPNs to join its Staffing Services team to work shifts at Assisted Living and Memory Care Facilities in the Northern Suburbs in Lake Country and the northern edge of Cook County. This is an opportunity to join Right at Home's specialized Flexible Care Team to represent Right at Home at some of the finest long-term care communities in the area.
Why we are the RIGHT TEAM:
- EMPLOYEE SAFETY is our #1 priority as an employer and we take every precaution to keep employees protected.
- We value and honor our employees' DIVERSITY and we take pride in being a truly equal opportunity employer.
- Flexible scheduling
- Pay increases and career advancement opportunities available
- Caregiver Recognition & Rewards Program
- Named Employer of Choice by Home Care Pulse
- PAID-Training and Development
- Employee Referral Bonuses
- Geriatric experience
- Dementia and Alzheimer's Experience
- Hospice Experience
- Quadriplegic Experience
- Tracheotomy care - G-J Tube
- S/P Catheter care
- g-button care and use
- Excellent Documentation
- Currently licensed and in good standing
- Meets the health requirements for employees providing direct patient care
- Read, write, speak, and understand English as needed for the job
- Current CPR certification
- Have a valid driver's license and an insured automobile
- Must be able to perform a two-person transfer with a Hoyer Life (with an aide who also works alongside the nurse on this case)
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This is an at-will non-exempt position, paid at an hourly wage.