Do you enjoy making a difference in someone's life? If so, this Job is for you! Right at Home Northern Westchester is looking for experienced and mature Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) or Home Health Aides (HHA) as well as non-certified caregivers who can communicate/document well, and has a Driver's License that is willing to work in Westchester, Dutchess, Putnam, and/or Rockland Counties.
Our Caregivers are reliable, responsible, have good judgment, caring, compassionate, and provide good companionship – a person who provides care from their heart.
Our Motto: To Improve the Lives of Those We Serve.
- You are a CNA or HHA or PCA or an Experienced Caregiver
- You have a valid driver's license and have a reliable car
- You are willing to be part of a caring team, responsible for providing excellent quality of care.
Right at Home’s mission is simple...to improve the quality of life for those we serve. We accomplish this by providing the Right Care, and we deliver this brand promise each and every day around the world. However, we couldn’t do it without having the Right People. Our care teams are passionate about serving our clients and are committed to providing the personal care and attention of a friend, whenever and wherever it is needed.
That’s where you come in. At Right at Home, we help ordinary people who have a passion to serve others become extraordinary care team members. We seek to find people who are compassionate, empathetic, reliable, determined and are focused on improving the quality of life for others.
Open positions currently in:
Mount Kisco, Ossining, Mahopac, Peekskill, Yorktown, Brewster, Patterson, Carmel, Beacon, Nyack, Nanuet, New City, Spring Valley, Congers, Suffern, Pearl River, Stony Point, Monsey, and Orangeburg, NY.
To our care team members, we commit to deliver the following experiences when you partner with Right at Home:
- We promise to help you become the best you can be. We will equip you as a professional by providing best in class training and investing in your professional development.
- We promise to coach you to success. We’re always available to support you and offer you tips to be the best at delivering care to clients.
- We promise to keep the lines of communication open. We will listen to your ideas and suggestions as you are critical to our success in providing the best possible care to clients. We will provide you timely information and feedback about the care you provide to clients.
- We promise to celebrate your success. We will appreciate the work you do, recognize above and beyond efforts, and reward you with competitive pay.
A More Meaningful Career
Right at Home is seeking compassionate and caring individuals who want more than just a job, we hire individuals who want to make a difference in the lives of those in their care. When you join the Right at Home team, you'll be surrounded by individuals who are committed, person centered, and dedicated to caring for our clients.
If you are ready for a meaningful career improving the lives of seniors, apply to become a Right at Home caregiver today.