Come join Right at Home Northern Westchester, a growing homecare agency!
Right at Home is looking for caregivers in the Westchester, Putnam & Rockland areas, in need of help with meal prep, light housekeeping, a fall assistant.
Benefits of working for Right at Home Northern Westchester:
- Short travel times
- Long Hours /Short hours
- Flexible Scheduling
- Competitive Pay
- Holiday Pay - Time and a Half
- Ongoing training provided - Room for Growth!
Right at Home caregivers choose to work with us because we hire individuals who want more than just a job - we hire individuals who want to make a difference in the lives of those we care. When you join the Right at Home team, you'll be surrounded by individuals who are just as dedicated to caring for their clients as you are. You will be supported by a staff that provides you with the training, direction and tools to help you fulfill your personal mission of service.
Here's what we are looking for:
- Must be reliable, trustworthy, caring, and compassionate
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Caregivers should have a drivers license, auto insurance, and a dependable vehicle
- Need experienced caregivers, but will provide training
Apply today for an interview!
Positions Include: caregiver, companion, CNA (certified nursing aide), HHA (home health aide), Personal care assistants, home caregivers in Mount Kisco, Ossining, Mahopac, Peekskill, Yorktown, Brewster, Patterson, Carmel, Beacon, Nyack, Nanuet, New City, Spring Valley, Congers, Suffern, Pearl River, Stony Point, Monsey, and Orangeburg, NY.
Right at Home’s mission is simple...to improve the quality of life for those we serve. We accomplish this by providing the Right Care, and we deliver this brand promise each and every day around the world. However, we couldn’t do it without having the Right People. Our care teams are passionate about serving our clients and are committed to providing the personal care and attention of a friend, whenever and wherever it is needed.
That’s where you come in. At Right at Home, we help ordinary people who have a passion to serve others become extraordinary care team members. We seek to find people who are compassionate, empathetic, reliable, determined and are focused on improving the quality of life for others.
To our care team members, we commit to deliver the following experiences when you partner with Right at Home:
- We promise to help you become the best you can be. We will equip you as a professional by providing best in class training and investing in your professional development.
- We promise to coach you to success. We’re always available to support you and offer you tips to be the best at delivering care to clients.
- We promise to keep the lines of communication open. We will listen to your ideas and suggestions as you are critical to our success in providing the best possible care to clients. We will provide you timely information and feedback about the care you provide to clients.
- We promise to celebrate your success. We will appreciate the work you do, recognize above and beyond efforts, and reward you with competitive pay.
A More Meaningful Career
Right at Home is seeking compassionate and caring individuals who want more than just a job, we hire individuals who want to make a difference in the lives of those in their care. When you join the Right at Home team, you'll be surrounded by individuals who are committed, person centered, and dedicated to caring for our clients.
If you are ready for a meaningful career improving the lives of seniors, apply to become a Right at Home caregiver today.