Personal Care Assistant/Personal Attendant/Nurse Assistant | Mount Kisco, NY
Right at Home, In-Home Care & Assistance, is seeking to hire Skilled Caregivers and Home Health Aides to join a dynamic care team, providing clinical expertise in-home. We have immediate part-time positions available. You can make a difference in your career by helping people stay in the comfort of their homes.
Currently looking for Personal Care Assistants in and around: Mount Kisco, Ossining, Mahopac, Peekskill, Yorktown, Brewster, Patterson, Carmel, Beacon, Nyack, Nanuet, New City, Spring Valley, Congers, Suffern, Pearl River, Stony Point, Monsey, and Orangeburg, NY.
- Here's Why Caregivers Like Working for Us:
- Flexible scheduling
- Pay increases available through our Personal Advancement Program
- Bonuses for referrals
- Caregiver Recognition & Rewards Program
- Named Employer of Choice by Home Care Pulse
- Weekly Pay
Responsibilities and Duties:
Performs personal care activities that assist the patient with activities of daily living which include (but are not limited to):
- Personal hygiene (assisting to bathroom or in using a bedpan, bathing, care of mouth, shaving, skin, and hair)
- Prepares meals and snacks according to instructions
- Accompany patient on errands or medical appointments.
- Performs housekeeping activities which include (but are not limited to): vacuuming, dusting, sweeping or mopping floors, doing dishes, changing bed linens, doing laundry and cleaning bathroom
Performs patient-specific activities that are taught by a Right at Home nurse. These could include (but are not limited to):
- Medication reminders
- Assisting with the prescribed range of motion exercises
- Measuring and preparing special diets
- Understanding dementia care
- Incontinence care
Qualifications and Skills:
- High school graduate or G.E.D. certificate preferred.
- Three years of experience as a Caregiver/Home Health Aide in healthcare (in homes or facilities).
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English as needed for the job.
- Possess a valid driver’s license and insured automobile
Right at Home’s mission is simple...to improve the quality of life for those we serve. We accomplish this by providing the Right Care, and we deliver this brand promise each and every day around the world. However, we couldn’t do it without having the Right People. Our care teams are passionate about serving our clients and are committed to providing the personal care and attention of a friend, whenever and wherever it is needed.
That’s where you come in. At Right at Home, we help ordinary people who have a passion to serve others become extraordinary care team members. We seek to find people who are compassionate, empathetic, reliable, determined and are focused on improving the quality of life for others.
To our care team members, we commit to deliver the following experiences when you partner with Right at Home:
- We promise to help you become the best you can be. We will equip you as a professional by providing best in class training and investing in your professional development.
- We promise to coach you to success. We’re always available to support you and offer you tips to be the best at delivering care to clients.
- We promise to keep the lines of communication open. We will listen to your ideas and suggestions as you are critical to our success in providing the best possible care to clients. We will provide you timely information and feedback about the care you provide to clients.
- We promise to celebrate your success. We will appreciate the work you do, recognize above and beyond efforts, and reward you with competitive pay.
A More Meaningful Career
Right at Home is seeking compassionate and caring individuals who want more than just a job, we hire individuals who want to make a difference in the lives of those in their care. When you join the Right at Home team, you'll be surrounded by individuals who are committed, person centered, and dedicated to caring for our clients.
If you are ready for a meaningful career improving the lives of seniors, apply to become a Right at Home caregiver today.