Right at Home is seeking an ambitious, gifted, focused, engaging leader to take our organization into the next phase of company growth and quality. Located in Tyler, Texas, Right at Home of Northeast Texas has been serving the needs of elderly and disabled adults since 2009. We expect continued, rapid growth throughout Northeast Texas, and we are looking for the right leader to effectively drive the growth and excellence for which Right at Home is known.
The right candidate:
- Desires to devote significant time, energy & focus to working with a fantastic team to help build something truly special
- Is a person of strong character and integrity
- Has a proven track record of management/leadership
- Enjoys a combination of field and office work
- Understands the importance of sales and driving sales goals for company growth
- Is energized by challenges
- Can inspire employees to be better, do more, and prevent burnout
- Has a cooperative spirit and a partner mentality
This position is a key leadership position for our organization. Developing and maintaining strong, focused, purposeful relationships via exceptional communication skills is a vital part of this leader’s skill set. The top three categories of relationships for which the AD is responsible: employees, clients and their families, and key community/referral relationships (i.e.: area hospitals/ discharge planners, social workers, nurses…)
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume to email@example.com
Requires a minimum of three years' experience in a fast-paced, management role. Home health, hospice, and sales experience is a plus.