Right at Home is seeking a gifted, focused, engaging individual to join our team. Located in Tyler, Texas, Right at Home of Northeast Texas has been serving the needs of elderly and disabled adults since 2009. We expect continued, rapid growth, and we are looking for the right person to fit into a fast-paced environment. We are offering a great opportunity for a Director of Nursing who wants to make a difference in the lives of Tyler area seniors and their families!
Great opportunity for a Registered Nurse who wants to make a difference in the lives of Northeast Texans and their families in their time of need! The main role for this position is to provide solid clinical and regulatory oversight while helping to aggressively grow our census. The caring, professional, integrated support that we provide for our patients and their families is second to none! By helping our patients and their families to understand, cope with, and receive excellent, timely treatment their conditions, we help them to avoid the normal, painful lack of coordination that plagues so many needing care from multiple medical practitioners. Our Director of Nursing, by overseeing and coordinating with our team and helping to ensure that our patients are adhering to their treatment plan and medical recommendations, is a vital part of ensuring that our patients are taking full advantage of the resources & care that benefit them. The Director of Nursing will also provide clinical training and oversight for our caregiver teams while also conducting in-home consultations and regular visits to our key referral source partners.
Compensation is $30-$40 an hour
- Develops, maintains, and implements nursing policies and procedures that conform to current standards of nursing practice, in home care philosophy, and operational policies, while maintaining compliance with our Joint Commission Accreditation as well as state and federal laws and regulations
- Communicates and interprets policies and procedures for nursing staff, and monitors staff practices and implementation
- Participates in admission decisions and may visit prospective clients before admission
- Participates in daily or weekly management team meetings to discuss client status, census changes, personnel, or client complaints or concerns
- Evaluates the work performance of nursing personnel with assistance from local area manager
- Provides RN delegation as needed
- Helps assure rapid growth in billable skilled nursing via excellent communication, partnership, and relations with our referral partners
- Current Texas license as an RN and graduated from an accredited school of nursing
- Two years of professional nursing experience in a long-term care setting
- At least 3 years of experience in nursing administration or comparable management position
- Must possess and demonstrate a high degree of leadership, organizational ability, and communication skills
- Knowledge of long-term care management, policies, budgeting, personnel management, and census development
- Must have a valid driver’s license
Please apply by emailing your resume and information to firstname.lastname@example.org , we look forward to speaking with you!