RN to provide skilled care to patients in their home. Prefer hospital experience, minimum of two years experience in a direct patient care setting. Great opportunity to work with an organization of high integrity, impeccable quality standards, and a supportive team atmosphere. Hours will be flexible hours, and designed to meet patient needs.
- Highly skilled at developing and maintaining excellent relationships with Caregivers and Clients.
- Communicates continually with Staff, Caregivers/CNAs and Clients to evaluate service.
- Demonstrate ability to handle and resolve recurring problems.
- Demonstrate ability to establish priorities, work independently, and proceed with objectives without supervision.
- Performance and skill-based pay increases
- Shift Cancellation pay
- No hassle shift reporting by phone – no paper chasing
- Paid Training
- On the job training and Case-specific training
- Opportunities for advancement
- Referral Bonuses
- Caregiver of the Month/Year Awards
- Direct Deposit
- Online schedules accessible from anywhere 24/7
Position Requirements Education, Experience, Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Availability:
- RN license with a minimum of two years experience
- Excellent interpersonal relations abilities
- Excellent telephone skills
- Able to work independently, demonstrating sound judgment
- Submit annual TB test results to office
- Read, write, speak, and understand English as needed for the job
- Have a valid driver's license and use of an insured, dependable automobile
- Be available as required for on-call duty outside of normal office hours
Physical Requirements: Must have eye/hand/foot coordination, finger/fine dexterity and be able to handle/grip/squeeze and perform repetitive activity and demonstrate speed movement/velocity. Must be capable of transferring-vertical/horizontal, lifting/carrying greater than 50 pounds with assistance and be able to push/pull, stoop/bend, kneel, walk, sit, crouch/squat, flex/position,/twist, stand, hold, restrain, and reach.