Right at Home is seeking a gifted, focused, engaging individual to join our team. Located in Tyler, Texas, Right at Home of Northeast Texas has been serving the needs of elderly and disabled adults since 2009. We expect continued, rapid growth, and we are looking for the right person to fit into a fast-paced environment. We are offering an amazing opportunity to join our team.
Great opportunity for a Licensed Social Worker (LMSW OR LCSW) who wants to make a difference in the lives of Longview area seniors and their families! The main role for this position is to provide resources and support for patients and their families by helping them understand, cope with, and treat their condition. The social worker will also ensure that patients are taking full advantage of the resources that benefit them and are adhering to their treatment plan and medical recommendations. The social worker will also provide support for the caregiver teams and provide backup assistance to the care manager when needed while also conducting in-home consultations and providing information on what makes Right at Home unique.
Compensation is $30 an hour for 10-20 hours per week
Case managing, including the following:
- Making referrals based on client’s needs
- Conducting supervisory visits
- Coordinating training and permanent scheduling for caregivers
- Interviewing and hiring
- Overall assisting in providing peace of mind for the client’s families
Initiating and facilitating referrals to and from local & national referral sources
- Licensed (in current state) master’s level social worker (LMSW or LCSW)
- At least 5 years of experience
- Familiarity and comfort working in patient’s homes
- Strong interpersonal, written, oral communication, and computer skills; proven ability to communicate with diverse audiences
- Contacts in the Longview area, senior serving, medical community
- Regional or rehab hospital case management a plus
- Must have a valid driver’s license
Please apply by emailing your resume and information to firstname.lastname@example.org , we look forward to speaking with you!