What is Home Infusion Nursing?
As one of the nation’s premier at-home health care providers since 1995, Right at Home utilizes its expertise in over 450 locations to provide the best possible care for you. One unique method to provide quality care and access to treatment is Home Infusion Therapy Nursing Care and Right at Home Northeast Texas can provide this crucial service!
Through highly skilled, experienced, and professional home infusion teams, we will assist patients that are recovering from surgical procedures, undergoing infection treatment, in need of at-home nutritional therapy, or desiring various reasons for intravenous at-home care in order to maintain or reclaim a healthy, active lifestyle. The Home Infusion Services Team of Right at Home of Northeast Texas can provide quality alternatives to avoid hospitalization for times when care can be received at home.
At just a phone call away, we have reliable nurses, technicians, and clinical specialists available for expert services and advice 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Quality Assurance, Monitoring, and Education
- We at Right at Home are dedicated to giving the most reliable and compassionate care to all of the patients we serve
- The nurses at Right at Home Northeast Texas meet the highest standards in the home health industry
- Before they are hired, our RN candidates are thoroughly screened, vetted, and complete a detailed competency review, so that the best nurses are employed
- To ensure quality service providers, all nurses are provided with a detailed interview, orientation, training, and rigorous evaluations prior to being allowed to administer care
- Continued education is provided on a regular basis in the form of additional training, evaluation, and observation to ensure skills are properly maintained and improved
- Every client undergoing infusion care has a Client Liaison who works with our Director of Nursing and Infusion Nurses. The Client Liaison collaborates with these members of the Infusion Services Team to make sure that each nurse has been thoroughly trained, all care has been documented appropriately, the infusions take place as scheduled, the nurse administering the infusion reports back any challenges or concerns, and ensures you receive skilled nursing notes as required in a timely manner
- Our nursing staff is competent, skilled, and comfortable working with a variety of different vascular access devices, providing exceptional venipuncture, and providing unique, individualized care to you
- We take pride in our nurses knowing they undergo thorough and complete evaluation and training to offer committed, compassionate, and excellent care to every patient
Reliable, Experienced, and Responsive
Our office shows exceptional proficiency in management of a skilled workforce. With Right at Home Northeast Texas you’re not hiring just a nurse; you’re hiring a complete team that is committed to providing the best care for your valued patients. We will help carry the burden of recruiting, hiring, and managing a nursing team. This includes:
- Assistance with staffing fluctuations to fill emergent needs
- Refining efficient processes that minimize personnel costs
- Ongoing training and education with great state law compliance
- Thorough completion of accurate and timely documentation
Our Expert Team
Our team of highly trained professionals, including our skilled staff specializing in infusion medications and therapy, work directly with each patient and their Infusion Pharmacy to ensure a tailored, individualized treatment is delivered. Our team is also trained to instruct patients and caregivers how to infuse their prescribed medication based on the correct, indicated method to achieve maximum independence themselves.
We can provide infusion and nutrition therapy services to care for a variety of medical conditions. These include, but are not limited to:
- Crohn’s Disease
- Immune deficiencies
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Nutritional deficiencies
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Nausea and vomiting
- Pain management
Regardless of administration method, Right at Home employs skilled Infusion Nurses that are properly educated on the various routes of infusion. These routes include, but are not limited to:
- IV Antibiotics
- SubQ IG
- Clotting Factor Product
- Oral Therapies