ASK ABOUT OUR $150 HIRING BONUS!
We are Caring and Compassionate
Are you a self starter who is motivated, reliable, and has a passion for helping seniors? Join a team that is dedicated to improving the quality of life for those we serve. Caregiver skills and procedures can be taught but passion comes from within.
The Care Partner/Cognitive Support Person provides Cognitive Support expertise for clients to complete activities in order to address lifestyle goals. Monitors progress of Personal Plans and records any new information that helps to better understand the client’s person hood. Coaches families on how to support activities and communication with their loved one.
Additionally, when such activities are related to the independent living of a client and cannot be performed by the client alone due to health and or age limitations, the Program Provider also may perform the following duties and responsibilities for the client only (and not for any other individuals at the residence) consistent with the Job Summary.
Location: Loveland, CO
Pay Range: $13 - $16.00/hour
Benefits and Recognition
- Paid Training
- Caregiver of the Month Program
- Gift Cards
- Mary Kay Baskets
- Caregiver Referral Bonus
- $100.00 Bonus for Referring a Caregiver that Completes 90 Days
Training and Continuing Education Opportunities
- Our Caregivers Never Go to a New Client Without Initial Introduction by Office Team Member and Walked Through the Plan of Care and the Client Home
- Alzheimer's / Dementia Training
- Dementia Friendly Leader: 8 Hours Online Communications
- Cognitive Support Program: 4 - 6 Hours Classroom Training
- Dementia Friendly Communities Classes
- Adheres to Right at Home policies and procedures
- Performs work under the supervision of the Cognitive Support Program Manager
- Performs cognitive support activities contained in the Personal Plan within the Client Home Record
- Responsible for written documentation of service provided
Education, Skills, and Availability
- High school graduate or G.E.D. certificate preferred.
- Prior experience as a Homemaker/Companion.
- Successful completion of Cognitive Support Certification Course and a written Competency Evaluation and the RightCare Dementia and Cognitive Support Certification.
- Must have a sympathetic attitude toward caring for the sick and vulnerable.
- Be able to deal effectively with the demands of the job.
- Read, write, speak, and understand English with or without reasonable accommodations as needed for the job.
- Must have a current and valid driver’s license and be able to safely operate a vehicle in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations with or without reasonable accommodations.