ASK ABOUT OUR $150 HIRING BONUS!
We are Caring and Compassionate
Are you a self starter who is motivated, reliable, and has a passion for helping seniors? Join a team that is dedicated to improving the quality of life for those we serve. Caregiver skills and procedures can be taught but passion comes from within.
The Caregiver provides non-medical companionship for the maintenance of a safe and clean residential environment, supervising and feeding clients who by reason of advanced age, physical disability, or mental deficiency need supervision. The Caregiver performs companionship activities, meal preparation, and limited light housekeeping tasks for clients in their residences. The Caregiver also assists clients with other activities that are related to the clients’ independent living and which cannot be performed by the clients alone due to health and or age limitations.
Location: Fort Collins, CO
Pay Range: $12 - $15.00/hour
Benefits and Recognition
- Paid Training
- Caregiver of the Month Program
- Gift Cards
- Mary Kay Baskets
- Caregiver Referral Bonus
- $100.00 Bonus for Referring a Caregiver that Completes 90 Days
Training and Continuing Education Opportunities
- Our Caregivers Never Go to a New Client Without Initial Introduction by Office Team Member and Walked Through the Plan of Care and the Client Home
- Alzheimer's / Dementia Training
- Dementia Friendly Leader: 8 Hours Online Communications
- Cognitive Support Program: 4 - 6 Hours Classroom Training
- Dementia Friendly Communities Classes
- Adheres to agency policies and procedures.
- Performs work under the supervision of the Staffing Coordinator/Operations Manager.
- Performs homemaking activities contained in the Client Home Record which includes, but is not limited to: vacuuming, dusting, sweeping or mopping floors, doing dishes, changing bed linens,
- laundry, and cleaning bathrooms.
- Prepares meals and snacks for client according to client/family and supervisor’s instructions. May perform
grocery shopping, if prearranged with the office.
- Provides companionship for the client including accompanying client on walks, trips to social/recreational activities, assistance with hobbies, etc.
- The Caregiver is responsible for written documentation of service provided.
- The Caregiver should not contact the physician directly, but rather refer all questions or reports to the supervisor.
Education, Skills, Abilities, and Availability
- High school graduate or G.E.D. certificate preferred.
- The Caregiver shall have successfully completed a written Competency Evaluation.
- Must have a sympathetic attitude toward the care of the sick, and the ability to deal effectively with the demands of the job.
- Read, write, speak, and understand English as needed for the job.
- Have valid driver’s license and use of an insured automobile for work or access to adequate transportation.