We are Caring and Compassionate
Are you a self starter who is motivated, reliable, and has a passion for helping seniors? Join a team that is dedicated to improving the quality of life for those we serve. Caregiver skills and procedures can be taught but passion comes from within.
We are looking for someone that is a real self-starter, reliable, good at networking, professional, familiar with labor laws, someone that is looking for a career not just a paycheck.
The Care Coordinator is responsible for recruiting, hiring, orientation and the guidance of Caregivers as well as maintaining documentation of Caregiver work records.
Location: Fort Collins
Some Essential Functions:
- Ensure all personnel records are current and complete.
- Communicates with Caregivers and clients to evaluate service.
- Perform on-call coordinator duties as needed.
- Human Resources responsibilities.
- Must be computer literate.
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Must pass a background check.
- Must have three professional references.
- Must have at least 1 year experience in the senior community.
- High school graduate or G.E.D. certificate preferred.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English as needed for the job.
- Have use of an insured and reliable automobile or access to adequate transportation for the job.
- Possess a valid driver's license and have clean driving record.
- Flexible schedule to accommodate job requests.
- Maturity and ability to make good decisions.
- Commitment and reliability to maintain continuing education requirements of agency.
For more information call the Right at Home office - 970.494.1111 between 8 and 5, Monday thru Friday.