Right at Home is an in-home care company that focuses on keeping families at home with their loved ones for as long as possible.
We are currently hiring for CNAs.
We strive to match you with the perfect client based on your availability and skill level.
The Benefits of working for Right at Home:
- Work with clients one-on-one in their homes
- Gain experience with person-focused care
- Gain experience in the healthcare industry
- Flexible Hours
- Great team environment
Performs personal care activities that assist the client with ADL’s which include but are not limited to:
- Personal hygiene
Performs homemaking activities which include but are not limited to:
- Light housekeeping
- Have a passion for helping others
- High school graduate or G.E.D certificate preferred
- Ability to read, write, speak, and understand English as needed for the job
- Possess a valid driver’s license and have your own insured automobile
- Successful completion of the MO state Certified Nurse Assistant course
- Six months experience as a CNA in healthcare (in homes or facilities) recommended