Are you a Caregiver, CNA, or HHA looking for a company that cares for both YOU and YOUR CLIENTS? Look no further! We are seeking caregivers for clients in the Lindenhurst area.
You'll Qualify, If....
- You have a driver's license and reliable transportation with auto insurance
- You have a high school degree, or equivalent, and can pass a drug test
- You are fully vaccinated against COVID
- Let us know if you have special skills such as Hoyer Lifts and Alzheimer's & Dementia Care as some clients might be in need of these services.
Ready to apply? Click here to apply now or give us a call at (847) 984 – 0103 (ask for Zac). We'd love to meet with you!
Pay starts at $14.00 - $20.00 depending on experience and client needs
We now offer Tapcheck: Get paid when you need it!
- Paid training & Orientation
- 401k matching & Health discount program
- Pay increase with our Caregiver Fast Track Program, and extra hourly pay for holidays and your birthday
- Paid travel time between clients, Caregiver Referral Bonus of $100 ... and more!
- We value and reward our awesome team of care aides! CNA & HHA are encouraged to apply.
Join a team of life changers - Click Apply or give us a call at (847) 984 – 0103 (ask for Zac). We'd love to meet with you!Apply Now
Right at Home Northern Lake County Named "2023 Caring Super Star"
Grayslake Declared the First Age Friendly Community in Lake County, IL
Powers of Attorney and the Importance of Estate Planning
Powers of attorney are fundamental to any good plan, and can mean the difference between simply being vested with the power to make decisions for your spouse without any further permission, or having to go to court and ask for permission from a Judge.