Registered nurses are responsible for case management of assigned patients in accordance with Right at Home's policies and procedures and all other applicable procedure manuals, laws and relevant professional standards.
- Performs comprehensive subjective and objective admission and ongoing assessment of client status that includes physical, psychosocial and environmental parameters.
- Creates an individualized plan of care that incorporates analysis of assessment data.
- Modifies and updates the plan of care to reflect progress toward outcomes.
- Practices nursing with respect for individual, cultural and spiritual differences.
- Communicates effectively regarding patient's condition.
- Uses professional nursing judgment to delegate selected nursing tasks when determined safe and appropriate.
1. Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
2. Current VA State RN license.
3. Knowledge and ability to provide skilled nursing care as defined in the VA State Nurse Practice Act.
4. Available for flexible, part-time employment.
5. Available for work on weekends and holidays as required.
6. Meets current health requirements to provide patient care.
7. Ability to read, write, speak and understand English as needed for the job.
8. Possess a valid driver's license and have use of an insured automobile or access to adequate transportation for the job.