Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)/Home Health Aide (HHA), Fayetteville
Location: Fayetteville, AR
Provides various personal care and related paraprofessional services in accordance with an established plan of care. Provides for the personal needs and comfort of patients in their homes Certified Nursing Assistants are responsible for many client-care tasks to ensure each client receives the comprehensive and personalized care they require. Certified Nursing Assistants can use their experience in client’s residences and perform one on one care on a more personal level. A day in the life of a CNA might include bathing clients, recording intake and output, dressing clients, palliative/hospice care, and preforming the basic activities of living all while building a strong relationship with clients.
Why Work for Right at Home
- Making a difference and improving the life of someone in need
- Flexible hours
- Competitive pay with benefits
- Rewarding career growth
- Ongoing training and continuing education opportunities
- Experience and loyalty rewarded
Certified Nursing Assistant/Home Health Aide Essential Functions
- Performs personal care activities that assist the patient with activities of daily living which include (but are not limited to):
- Personal hygiene (assisting to bathroom or in using bedpan, bathing, care of mouth, skin and hair)
- Prepares meals and snacks according to instructions.
- Performs patient-specific activities. These could include (but are not limited to):
- Assisting with prescribed range of motion exercises
- Measuring and preparing special diets
- Taking vital signs
- Performing errands and/or providing transportation
- Application of an external catheter
- Performs homemaking activities which include (but are not limited to): vacuuming, dusting, sweeping or mopping floors, doing dishes, changing bed linens, doing laundry and cleaning bathrooms.
- High school graduate or G.E.D. certificate.
- One year experience preferred as a Certified Nurse Aide in healthcare (in homes or facilities).
- Successfully completed a Competency Evaluation
- Current CPR Certificate is recommended.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English as needed for the job.
- Possess a valid driver’s license and have use of an insured automobile.