Do you have a passion for helping others?
We have an opportunity for you to work as a Caregiver to make a difference in the lives of senior and disabled adults. We are currently looking for PCAs (Personal Care Assistants) and CNAs (Certified Nursing Assistants) to help our company provide in-home care to our clients in Floyd, Chattooga, Walker, Polk Bartow, Paulding, Gordon and other surrounding areas in the Northwest Georgia area. In this role, you have the opportunity to give back to those who need you most and earn a competitive pay while doing so.
By joining our team, you will have the unique opportunity to improve the quality of life for those we serve. We need your ambition, compassion and passion to help people with their daily living activities and give peace of mind to the family of those we serve. Working with us will give you a great feeling of accomplishment and satisfaction knowing you were able to make a difference in someone's day. Our Scheduling Staff will work with you to find flexible schedules to work with your lifestyle. The good news is that your training will teach you everything you need to know to succeed on the job.
There are a few character traits you should have from the get-go. We have a great work culture at Right at Home and look for people with a similar mindset:
- You're the honest, energetic and approachable type and are able to get along with and communicate easily with people at all levels.
- You're never short of a smile and take real pride in your work. and you cope well under pressure and thrive on a challenge.
- You don't mind getting a little dirty as the position could include (but not limited to) providing assistance with eating, personal hygiene, light housekeeping, laundry and other household chores.
- You don't have to be a gourmet chef but you can prepare a good meal and work your way around a kitchen.
- You are able to assist the client in many ways this as this position could include (but is not limited to) providing medication reminders, assisting with prescribed range of motion exercises, dementia care, and companionship activities such as reading, music, puzzles, etc.
- Personal Care (bathing and dressing)
- Incontinence Care (toileting and changing briefs or Depends)
- Meal preparation