Skills Lab Training
We held another in house Skills Lab on April 26, 2019 for our caregivers. It’s our mission to make sure our caregivers receive additional training so they can give our clients the best possible care they deserve.
Right at Home NW Houston hosted a Skills Lab for their caregivers. During this training, caregivers received additional training for blood pressure readings, Pulse Oximeter, G-Tube Care, Glucometer and Gait belt transfers.
Upon successfully finishing the session, caregivers were awarding a certificate of completion.
BE A DIFFERENCE MAKER
As a Right at Home Caregiver, You Can Make All the Difference! Caregivers go by a variety of names, such as home care aides, home caretakers, and home health assistants. Whatever the name, Right at Home caregivers provide the right care, right at home.
OUR MISSION IS SIMPLE
To Improve the Quality of Life for Those We Serve
And, we accomplish our mission through YOU!
HEAR FROM RIGHT AT HOME CAREGIVERS & CLIENTS
We want caring and compassionate caregivers who want to make a difference in the life of a senior and/or an adult with disabilities.
“My Mom received the right care from Right at Home. Her caregiver, Barb, was just excellent and became a part of our family. She took Mom shopping, on errands, and just kept her company. Barb really added life to my Mom’s years. Thanks, Right at Home!”
- Patricia, Right at Home Client
WHY IS THIS JOB RIGHT?
YOU want to work for a company that:
- Invests in improving your quality of life through ongoing training and truly life-changing experiences
- Has a positive culture of teamwork and a true “we-can” attitude
- Provides ﬂexible hours
- Oﬀers competitive pay
- Respects, honors and empowers YOU
- Is an international, award-winning leader in the home care ﬁeld
- Oﬀers competitive pay with beneﬁts
- Rewards experience and loyalty
- Makes growth opportunities available
Whatever your background, being a Right at Home caregiver can be just right for YOU!
- Anyone over age of 18 who is caring and compassionate
- Retirees and empty-nesters
- Family caregivers who are experienced
- Teachers and pastoral staﬀ (current or retired)
- Students in healthcare ﬁelds
- Customer service employees looking to make a diﬀerence