Come Join Our Compassionate Care Team!
Provides various personal care and related paraprofessional services in accordance with an established plan of care. Provides for the personal needs and comfort of clients in their homes.
- Performs personal care activities that assist the client with activities of daily living which include (but are not limited to):
- Personal hygiene (assisting to bathroom or in using bedpan, bathing, care of mouth, skin and hair)
- Incontinence Care
- Prepares meals and snacks according to instructions.
- Performs homemaking activities which include (but are not limited to): vacuuming, dusting, sweeping or mopping floors, doing dishes, changing bed linens, doing laundry and cleaning bathrooms.
- High school graduate or G.E.D certificate required.
- 1 year experience as healthcare professional in home, senior communities, or facilities preferred.
- Successful completion of a state-approved Certified Nurse Assistant or Personal Care Assistant course.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English.
- Must possess a valid driver's license and own an insured automobile.
- Experience in elderly/aging care or disabled adults a plus.
- Current TB testing required.
- Current CPR certificate a plus.
- Must be able to pass a Drug Screening.
- Must be able to pass a Federal and State background check.
- Completion of written Competency Evaluation.
- Dependability, reliability and Punctuality a must!
- Flexibility! We work with you to set your schedule
- Competitive wages
- PAID training and development
- Higher Weekend Pay
- Referral Bonus
- 24/7 Chaplain Service
- Medical Benefits - Including Vision & Dental
- Direct Deposit
- Extremely Positive Work Environment
- Recognition, celebrations and great team interactions!
A More Meaningful Career
Right at Home caregivers are compassionate and caring people who want more than just a job, they want to make a difference in the lives of seniors and their loved ones. When you join the Right at Home family, you'll be surrounded by teammates who are committed to our high standards, warm-hearted by nature, and dedicated to caring for our clients.
If you are ready for a more meaningful career improving the lives of seniors, apply to become a Right at Home caregiver today.