Come join our compassionate care team!
Right at Home compassionately provides high quality care to the aged communities of Houston, Katy, and Tomball. We aim to assist individuals to continue leading lives of optimal quality, comfort and independence within their own homes.
- Assist and accompany aged and disabled persons with daily activities
- Assist clients with mobility
- Prepare meals and light housekeeping tasks
- Assist with personal hygiene and dressing
- Provide companionship and emotional support
- Run errands and shopping
- Medication reminders
- The successful candidate will be a caring, compassionate person with a great sense of responsibility and commitment to providing the highest in quality aged care. Strong communication skills and problem solving ability.
- Flexibility to accommodate scheduling needs of our clients
- 1 year minimum personal care experience
- High school or equivalent
- Must be willing to travel
- Current driver’s license
- Flexible part-time schedules
- Positive interactions and new relationships