Come join our compassionate care team!
Want to join a company that truly makes a difference in the world? Right at Home compassionately provides high quality care to the aged communities of Houston, Katy, Cypress, Magnolia and Tomball. We aim to assist individuals to continue leading lives of optimal quality, comfort and independence within their own homes.
By joining the “A” team, you have the unique opportunity to improve the quality of life to those you will serve by working at Right at Home, an In-Home Care & Assistance company, and one of the fastest growing international home care companies with over 25 years of experience.
We need your brains, ambition and passion to continue to help people bridge the gap and gift peace of mind to those you serve. Working with us will give you the financial rewards and flexibility to suit your lifestyle. You’ll get recognized for you efforts and will truly make a lasting difference.
What You’ll Do and Who You Are:
The good news is that your training will teach you what you need to know to succeed on the job. But there are a few skills you should have from the get-go:
We have a great work culture at Right at Home and look for people with a similar mindset. You're the honest, energetic and approachable type; able to get along and communicate easily with people at all levels. You're never short of a smile and take real pride in your work; cope well under pressure and thrive on a challenge.
You don’t mind getting a little dirty…this could include (but not limited to) assistance with eating, personal hygiene, light housekeeping, laundry and other household chores.
You don’t have to be a gourmet chef but you can prepare a good meal and work your way around a kitchen.
You are able to assist the client in many ways, this could include (but are not limited to), medication reminders, assisting with prescribed range of motion exercises, dementia care, companionship activities such as reading, music, puzzles, etc.
- The successful candidate will be a caring, compassionate person with a great sense of responsibility and commitment to providing the highest in quality aged care. Strong communication skills and problem solving ability.
- Flexibility to accommodate scheduling needs of our clients
- Must be 18 years of age
- Must have an attitude of caring and compassion for others
- Must have reliable consistent means of transportation
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and current automobile insurance
- Must have the ability to pass a full employment background check
Nice to Haves:
- CNA or HHA license is preferred, but not required
- 6 month experience as a Personal Care Assistant in healthcare preferred
- 1-3 years of experience as a Caregiver/Home Health Aide in healthcare (in homes or facilities)
- Flexibility! We work with you to set your schedule
- Competitive wages
- PAID training and development
- Medical Benefits - Including Vision & Dental
- Direct Deposit
- Extremely Positive Work Environment
- Recognition, celebrations and great team interactions!