As the school year 2020/2021 is coming to an end, have you thought about getting summer job? Our seniors in Northwest Houston could use you! You already have a caring and compassionate heart, the rest we can train you in!
Our shifts vary from 2 hours visits to as long as 12 hours shifts, all hours of the day and week. Our flexible scheduling allows you to work around your availability. We offer paid training with weekly pay and direct deposit if that's what you prefer. We need you to join our team TODAY!
Right at Home stands prepared to equip you with the right protection (masks, gloves, hand sanitizers, wipes) and is ready to assist as you help our vulnerable population of seniors and adults with disabilities.
Here's Why Caregivers Like Working for Us
- Flexible scheduling
- Employee Discount Programs
- Bonuses for employee referrals
- PAID training and development (including 8 hours orientation training)
- Caregiver Recognition & Rewards Programs
- Paid travel time in between clients & mileage
- Weekly Pay with Direct Deposit
- mobile clock in /out
Responsibilities and Duties
In this role, you will have the chance to perform personal care activities that assist the client with activities of daily living, which include (but are not limited to):
- Performing housekeeping activities which include (but are not limited to): vacuuming, dusting, sweeping or mopping floors, doing dishes, changing bed linens, doing laundry and cleaning the bathroom
- Preparing meals and snacks according to instructions
- Accompanying client on errands or medical appointments
- Performs client-specific tasks. These could include (but are not limited to):
- Medication reminders
- Assisting with prescribed range of motion exercises
- Preparing special diets
- Dementia care
- Companionship activities such as reading, music, puzzles, etc.
Qualifications and Skills
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English as needed for the job
- Possess a valid driver’s license and current automobile insurance
- Pass a Level 2 background check
Compensation: $12.00 - $14.50 per hour