Join our great team! We are a rapidly growing, family-owned, local franchise of Right at Home, Inc., one of the nation’s biggest and most trusted names in home care, and we are seeking a Marketing and Community Relations Director to help take us to the next level of growth. If you are selected for this position, you would report directly to the president/owner of the company and be responsible for all aspects of marketing and community representation for Right at Home throughout northwest Indiana to help drive business growth and development. You will also have the opportunity to learn the business and build a career in the dynamic and rapidly growing senior care industry.
This position has the potential for rapid salary growth and advancement up to a senior level executive position. In addition to a competitive pay package, the Marketing and Community Relations Director will immediately be eligible to accrue paid time off and receive substantial bonuses. We have a great culture that our entire team loves being a part of. You will absolutely LOVE our office staff, who will be here to support you. Our business is growing quickly and you will have the opportunity to be a part of something very special.
- Develop and execute a marketing plan to meet or exceed growth targets.
- Drive brand awareness by meeting with referral sources, conducting in-service presentations, and attending networking events.
- Conduct in-home consultations and assessments for prospective clients.
- Maintain accurate and current records of sales and prospect activities using ClearCare software.
- Represent Right at Home and its services in a professional, competent, and effective manner.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Great people skills and experience networking and building relationships.
- Strong marketing and sales skills.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.>
- Strong work ethic with demonstrated initiative.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Consistently punctual and able to meet deadlines.
- Computer literate. Proficient in Windows and Microsoft Office programs such as Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Unquestionable integrity.
- Positive mental attitude.
- Reliable transportation with valid driver’s license and insurance.
The Following Skills and Qualifications are Preferred, but not Required:
- College degree.
- Two or more years of sales and marketing experience.
- One or more years prior experience doing marketing in the home care, home health, and/or medical industries.