If you are a high quality caregiver and a warm and supportive person, you’ll love working for Right at Home. We value and appreciate all of our outstanding caregivers, and we find many ways to show it, including through competitive pay, special employee recognition, and the potential for paid time off and other employee benefits.
Right at Home is a rapidly expanding local franchise of a major international home care business, and we’re looking for the best homecare workers in Northwest Indiana to serve our growing client base. If you are compassionate, dependable, and capable of providing outstanding companion and/or personal care for seniors and veterans in Northwest Indiana, Right at Home may be a great fit for you. Become part of our team and join our mission to improve the quality of life for those we serve.
Duties Typically Include:
- Companionship and conversation
- Meal preparation and light housekeeping
- Medication reminders
- Dressing and grooming
- Transferring and positioning
- Bathing and showering
- Warmth and compassion for people under your care
- Ability to competently perform assigned tasks
- Good communication skills
- Completion of a criminal background check, DMV check, and random drug screening
- Valid driver’s license, current auto insurance, and reliable transportation
Benefits of Working for Right at Home
Opportunities exist throughout Northwest Indiana and a variety of shifts are available, including days, evenings, nights, weekends, overnights, and more. When you join our team, you’ll get the support you need to be one of the best caregivers in the region.
- Ongoing, world-class training, including through the exclusive training available at Right at Home University
- A warm and responsive support staff who value you and the work you do
- Clients that are a good fit for you and your schedule
- Bonded and insured protection
- Opportunities for advancement
Fill out an application now to join the Right at Home team!
Right at Home is an equal opportunity employer. All recruitment and employment decisions are made without discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin or ancestry, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, sexual orientation, military status or unfavorable discharge from military service.