Recognizing Our Wonderful Right at Home Caregivers
Announcing July 2019's ...
CAREGIVER OF THE MONTH —
Please join us in congratulating our July 2019 Caregiver of the Month, Jaclyn Foy!
Jaclyn always brings extraordinary care to each of her clients. During the month of July, she worked full time for two clients who have dementia and needed personal care and redirection.
Jaclyn is very proactive with her client’s physical and mental health, as she took one client out to a farmers’ market at the beginning of summer! Her client’s daughter praised her creativity as Jaclyn established a nightly routine to guarantee her client’s safety and cleanliness through-out the night. She then let the office know this routine so we could inform each caregiver on the care team.
Along with providing excellent care and being a wonderful example for the caregivers she trains, Jaclyn always calls the office when her client has a change in condition, rarely calls off a shift, and covers any shifts that she can when another member of the care team is unable to do so. Jaclyn, thank you for providing exceptional care!
As a reward for earning the Caregiver of the Month award, Jaclyn will receive a $100 bonus, be given Right at Home apparel, have her name engraved on the Caregiver of the Month plaque in our office, and receive company-wide recognition.
TEAM PLAYER OF THE MONTH —
Please join us in congratulating our July 2019 Team Player of the Month, Barbara Ostrowski!
Barbara is truly a team player as she is always ready to work and go the extra mile! Last month, her client’s family went on vacation and asked that Barbara become a live-in caregiver for the week. While this was something Barbara had never done before, she took the opportunity on and lived with her client for 4 days! A family member said when they left on vacation, she knew she didn’t have to worry about a thing. In addition to providing personal care for her client, Barbara always arrives to her shifts early, and engages with her client as if she was her own family by playing games and enjoying conversation.
Barbara always clocks in and out on time and turns in her weekly care records in a timely fashion. Barbara, thank you for upholding the gold standard of care!
As a reward for earning the Team Player of the Month award, Barbara will receive a $50 bonus and company-wide recognition.
ALL-STARS OF THE MONTH
We would also like to congratulate our July 2019 All-Stars, who will be awarded a $20 gift card to Meijer and receive company-wide recognition. Right at Home All-Stars are selected based on several factors, including excellence in regularly clocking in and out on time, not calling off shifts, and providing great care to clients. Total hours worked for the month and a willingness to cover shifts and be a team player are also considered.
To All of Our Winners!
For all our winners, gift cards may be picked up in the office during regular business hours beginning Thursday, August 15 through the end of the month.
In total, our caregiver bonuses for July 2019 were nearly $700!
Thank you to all of our Right at Home caregivers! Each one of you is a valuable part of our team that provides the “gold standard” in homecare to northwest Indiana seniors.
We are the Right People, Doing the Right Things, the Right Way, for the Right Reason
During my recovery from foot surgery, I had the BEST care takers who took care of both my Mom and I. Each person has their special talent and way of making us feel comfortable. If the need should ever arise, I will feel comfortable knowing Mom will get the wonderful care this company provides.
Previous Caregivers of the Month
- June 2019: Shirley Pfieffer
- May 2019: Harriet Houser
- April 2019: Dahkia Ellison
- March 2019: Cosaundra Johnson
- February 2019: Valerie Mallete
- January 2019: Bettye Ferguson
- December 2018: Bettye Ferguson
- November 2018: Paula Nebel
- October 2018: Valerie Mallette
- September 2018: Dalores Lounds
- August 2018: Janice Harris
- July 2018: Kelly Whitaker
- June 2018: Sandra McHenry
- May 2018: Elizabeth Tombers
- April 2018: Marquis Pruitt Hudson
- March 2018: Jessica Stokes
- February 2018: Steven Early
- January 2018: Latonya Wingard
- December 2017: Michelle Lacey
- November 2017: Joyce Bailey
- October 2017: Melissa Conner
- September 2017: Candice Sanders
- July 2017: Jessica Marshall
- June 2017: Lynn Alfich
- May 2017: Cindy Davis
- April 2017: Angela Walker
- March 2017: Opral Henry
- February 2017: Kim Murphy
- January 2017: Sandra McHenry
- December 2016: Joyce Bailey
- November 2016: Amber Ivers
- October 2016: Sandra McHenry
- September 2016: Deb Johnson
- August 2016: Roxanne Rangel
- July 2016: Lisa Caldwell
- June 2016: Brigitte McGee
- May 2016: Stephanie Jacyna
- April 2016: Opral Henry
- March 2016: Demetria Beaulieu
- February 2016: Joanquina Lee
- January 2016: Helen Griffith
- December 2015: Deb Harris
- November 2015: Amanda Gonzalez
- 2015: Keli Gonzalez
Caregiver of the Year Recipients