Recognizing Our Wonderful Right at Home Caregivers
Announcing June 2019's ...
CAREGIVER OF THE MONTH —
Please join us in congratulating our June 2019 Caregiver of the Month, Shirley Pfieffer!
Shirley is a valuable member of a care team for a lovely lady who requires daily care. Shirley pays extra special attention in all her tasks, whether it’s assisting with personal care, encouraging exercises, or providing companionship.
Her client’s daughter frequently tells the office staff how wonderful Shirley is with her mom, praising her gentleness and the comfort Shirley provides. The client’s daughter has peace of mind while she is at work, knowing a caregiver she can trust is spending each day with her mom. Shirley also makes home cooked meals for both mother and daughter and gets praise for her creativity there as well!
In addition to providing extraordinary care, Shirley always keeps the office updated on any changes in her client’s condition, trains other caregivers on the detailed care for her client, and rarely calls off a shift. Shirley, a huge thank you to you for truly improving the quality of your client’s life!
As a reward for earning the Caregiver of the Month award, Shirley will receive a $100 bonus, be given Right at Home apparel, have her name engraved on the Caregiver of the Month plaque in our office, and receive company-wide recognition.
TEAM PLAYER OF THE MONTH —
Please join us in congratulating April Yurtsever, our June 2019 Team Player of the Month!
April cares for a client who is a participant in the PACE program at Franciscan hospital in Dyer. This means that along with her other tasks she provides transportation to and from the PACE center each weekday. Recently, her client had multiple health concerns. April let the office know about these changes in condition right away and she also alerted the team at the PACE center where she drops him off. The PACE staff has told the Right at Home office several times how helpful April is by keeping them informed of her client’s progress at home. With her client’s increased care needs, April has accepted weekend shifts, meaning she is with her client every single day!
We always try to schedule caregivers close to home and, conveniently, April lives in the same neighborhood as her client! They seem like a perfect match and we are thrilled they get along so well. In addition to providing outstanding care, April always clocks in and out on time and turns in her weekly care records in a timely fashion. April, thank you for upholding the gold standard of care and being part of our culture of excellence!
As a reward for earning the Team Player of the Month award, April will receive a $50 bonus and company-wide recognition.
ALL-STARS OF THE MONTH
We would also like to congratulate our June 2019 All-Stars, who will be awarded a $20 gift card to Meijer and receive company-wide recognition. Right at Home All-Stars are selected based on several factors, including excellence in regularly clocking in and out on time, not calling off shifts, and providing great care to clients. Total hours worked for the month and a willingness to cover shifts and be a team player are also considered.
To All of Our Winners!
For all our winners, gift cards may be picked up in the office during regular business hours beginning Thursday, July 11 through the end of the month.
In total, our caregiver bonuses for June 2019 were over $700
Thank you to all of our Right at Home caregivers! Each one of you is a valuable part of our team that provides the “gold standard” in homecare to northwest Indiana seniors.
We are the Right People, Doing the Right Things, the Right Way, for the Right Reason
During my recovery from foot surgery, I had the BEST care takers who took care of both my Mom and I. Each person has their special talent and way of making us feel comfortable. If the need should ever arise, I will feel comfortable knowing Mom will get the wonderful care this company provides.
Previous Caregivers of the Month
- May 2019: Harriet Houser
- April 2019: Dahkia Ellison
- March 2019: Cosaundra Johnson
- February 2019: Valerie Mallete
- January 2019: Bettye Ferguson
- December 2018: Bettye Ferguson
- November 2018: Paula Nebel
- October 2018: Valerie Mallette
- September 2018: Dalores Lounds
- August 2018: Janice Harris
- July 2018: Kelly Whitaker
- June 2018: Sandra McHenry
- May 2018: Elizabeth Tombers
- April 2018: Marquis Pruitt Hudson
- March 2018: Jessica Stokes
- February 2018: Steven Early
- January 2018: Latonya Wingard
- December 2017: Michelle Lacey
- November 2017: Joyce Bailey
- October 2017: Melissa Conner
- September 2017: Candice Sanders
- July 2017: Jessica Marshall
- June 2017: Lynn Alfich
- May 2017: Cindy Davis
- April 2017: Angela Walker
- March 2017: Opral Henry
- February 2017: Kim Murphy
- January 2017: Sandra McHenry
- December 2016: Joyce Bailey
- November 2016: Amber Ivers
- October 2016: Sandra McHenry
- September 2016: Deb Johnson
- August 2016: Roxanne Rangel
- July 2016: Lisa Caldwell
- June 2016: Brigitte McGee
- May 2016: Stephanie Jacyna
- April 2016: Opral Henry
- March 2016: Demetria Beaulieu
- February 2016: Joanquina Lee
- January 2016: Helen Griffith
- December 2015: Deb Harris
- November 2015: Amanda Gonzalez
- 2015: Keli Gonzalez
Caregiver of the Year Recipients