Recognizing Our Wonderful Right at Home Caregivers
Announcing September 2019's ...
CAREGIVER OF THE MONTH —
Please join us in congratulating our September 2019 Caregiver of the Month, Brittney Cavazos!
Brittney provided care to six clients in September and worked almost every single day. As one of our hardest working caregivers, she frequently covers multiple shifts in one day! Last month, one of Brittney’s clients passed away. The client’s son praised Brittney’s care and said that his mom loved Brittney and they got along very well. Brittney went above and beyond to bring joy to this client by singing songs with her, taking her for walks, and taking special care to make her client feel loved and well cared for. Brittney’s cheerful personality and compassionate care has earned her great feedback from every client she has cared for. Clients specifically request that Brittney become a permanent member of their care teams so she can care for them regularly. Not only is Brittney great with her clients, she is awesome about communicating with the office, too! Brittney constantly checks in with the office about her schedule and covers shifts when she is available! Like every great caregiver, Brittney frequently drops off care notes and picks up weekly visit record sheets and gloves. Brittney, thank you for providing wonderful care to each or your clients!
As a reward for earning the Caregiver of the Month award, Brittney will receive a $100 bonus, be given Right at Home apparel, have her name engraved on the Caregiver of the Month plaque in our office, and receive company-wide recognition.
TEAM PLAYER OF THE MONTH —
Please join us in congratulating our 2019 Team Player of the Month, Donna Johnson!
Donna is an incredibly valuable member of our caregiving team because she has a variety of skills that help her successfully provide care in different types of care situations. Last month, Donna joined the care team of a client who is on hospice and is bed bound, requiring repositioning and heavy personal care. In addition to that client, Donna is also a live-in caregiver, providing personal care and special transferring assistance to her client daily and nightly. She also trains other caregivers on proper and safe methods to transfer clients, paying special attention to their sensitive spots to ensure their comfort. Donna was a team player during September by accepting many shifts on late notice, especially shifts that started the next morning! Donna promptly reports all changes in her clients’ conditions to the office by calling in, and makes sure everyone is up to date on changing care needs. Donna, thank you for upholding the gold standard of care!
As a reward for earning the Team Player of the Month award, Donna will receive a $50 bonus and company-wide recognition.
ALL-STARS OF THE MONTH
We would also like to congratulate our September 2019 All-Stars, who will be awarded a $20 gift card to Meijer and receive company-wide recognition. Right at Home All-Stars are selected based on several factors, including excellence in regularly clocking in and out on time, not calling off shifts, and providing great care to clients. Total hours worked for the month and a willingness to cover shifts and be a team player are also considered.
To All of Our Winners!
For all our winners, gift cards may be picked up in the office during regular business hours beginning Thursday, October 17, through the end of the month.
In total, our caregiver bonuses for September 2019 were over $600!
Thank you to all of our Right at Home caregivers! Each one of you is a valuable part of our team that provides the “gold standard” in homecare to northwest Indiana seniors.
We are the Right People, Doing the Right Things, the Right Way, for the Right Reason
During my recovery from foot surgery, I had the BEST care takers who took care of both my Mom and I. Each person has their special talent and way of making us feel comfortable. If the need should ever arise, I will feel comfortable knowing Mom will get the wonderful care this company provides.
Previous Caregivers of the Month
- August 2019: Barbara Ostrowski
- July 2019: Jaclyn Foy
- June 2019: Shirley Pfieffer
- May 2019: Harriet Houser
- April 2019: Dahkia Ellison
- March 2019: Cosaundra Johnson
- February 2019: Valerie Mallete
- January 2019: Bettye Ferguson
- December 2018: Bettye Ferguson
- November 2018: Paula Nebel
- October 2018: Valerie Mallette
- September 2018: Dalores Lounds
- August 2018: Janice Harris
- July 2018: Kelly Whitaker
- June 2018: Sandra McHenry
- May 2018: Elizabeth Tombers
- April 2018: Marquis Pruitt Hudson
- March 2018: Jessica Stokes
- February 2018: Steven Early
- January 2018: Latonya Wingard
- December 2017: Michelle Lacey
- November 2017: Joyce Bailey
- October 2017: Melissa Conner
- September 2017: Candice Sanders
- July 2017: Jessica Marshall
- June 2017: Lynn Alfich
- May 2017: Cindy Davis
- April 2017: Angela Walker
- March 2017: Opral Henry
- February 2017: Kim Murphy
- January 2017: Sandra McHenry
- December 2016: Joyce Bailey
- November 2016: Amber Ivers
- October 2016: Sandra McHenry
- September 2016: Deb Johnson
- August 2016: Roxanne Rangel
- July 2016: Lisa Caldwell
- June 2016: Brigitte McGee
- May 2016: Stephanie Jacyna
- April 2016: Opral Henry
- March 2016: Demetria Beaulieu
- February 2016: Joanquina Lee
- January 2016: Helen Griffith
- December 2015: Deb Harris
- November 2015: Amanda Gonzalez