Congratulations to the following caregivers who were recently promoted or named rising stars:
- Brittney Cavazos
- Latricia Deloach
- Lorraine Smith
- Kristin Tuttle
- Gladys Kamanja
- Cindy McClanahan
- Barbara Ostrowski
- Senetha Ross
RISING STAR CAREGIVERS
Rising Star awards are given to our caregivers who are not eligible to be promoted but who have been exemplifying excellent work and are on track for promotions next quarter.
SPECIAL RECOGNITION TO MANAGING CAREGIVERS
We would also like to recognize some of our long-serving Managing Caregivers who are awarded periodic pay increases and/or additional paid time off and/or paid training through Right at Home University. Thank you to:
Caregivers are promoted based on several factors, including:
- At least 3 full months of service during the prior quarter
- Outstanding service during the prior quarter
- Correct use of procedures, including on-time arrivals, timely clock-ins and clock outs, proper use of telephony and time cards, proper completion and returning of care notes, and promptly responding to communications from the office
- Minimal call-offs
- Covering regular and emergency call-offs
- Positive reviews from clients and supervisors
- Pay increases
- Paid Time Off (PTO) to be used by the caregiver at his/her discretion
- Paid training through Right at Home University (RAHU)
Rising Star awards are given to our caregivers who are not eligible to be promoted but who have been exemplifying excellent work and are on track for promotions next quarter. If you have any questions about how promotions work, please contact the office.
Please join us in congratulating our recently promoted caregivers and our rising stars! Keep up the excellent work!
We are the Right People, doing the Right Things, the Right Way, for the Right Reasons!