We Live By Our Mission
To improve the quality of life for those we serve.
We do that by providing high quality in-home caregivers to serve you.
To Achieve Our Mission, We:
- Provide dependable, compassionate, licensed and bonded caregivers who share the vision of our Right at Home office
- Maintain an ongoing dialogue with our clients’ family members and advocates about their individualized care plan
- Develop and review each client’s individualized care plan regularly to ensure our services match ever evolving needs
- Respond timely to referrals for homecare assistance from case managers, social workers, and other healthcare professionals in our community
Clients and their families use our services for many reasons:
- Assistance for a loved one who wants to remain at home
- Short-term home care after a hospital stay
- Extra care and attention in an assisted living facility, a nursing home, or even during a hospital stay
- Respite or relief time for a family caregiver
Our caregivers are motivated to help individuals maintain their independence and dignity while assisting with a variety of everyday tasks including:
- Standby assistance with walking/bathing/showering
- Preparing nutritious meals
- Medication reminders
- Shopping, errands, and transportation
- Light housekeeping
- Hobbies, crafts, and other leisure activities
- Communicating with family and friends
- And much more!
Special Care Situations and Scenarios
As important as what we do is how we do it. A steady hand, a bright smile, and a willingness to go to extra lengths to provide reassurance to you or your loved one — these are all hallmarks of our local office.
For more information, please contact us.