Proud to Provide Professional In-home Care for Bethany
Home Care services provided by Right at Home Oklahoma City, OK are a way to meet the needs of seniors and other adults whose capacity for self-care is limited because of a chronic illness; injury; physical, cognitive, or mental disability; or other health-related conditions. Our home care services assist people to improve or maintain an optimal level of physical functioning and quality of life.
Home Care Services
We provide care in the home, wherever that may be. Whether you and your family need a short term companionship option or more in depth care, Right at Home Oklahoma City, OK can help you and your loved ones today!
We offer services that will provide a piece of mind for you and your family as well as provide security and assistance to your loved one!
We provide home care services including:
- Companionship Services
- Respite Care
- Transportation Services
- Meal Preparation
- Medication Reminders
- Household duties
- 24/7 Live-In Care
- Non Medical Care
Senior Care Services for Bethany
Caring for a senior can be difficult and demanding on a family. Right at Home Oklahoma City, OK is here to help! Also, ask us about our specialty training for caregivers in coping with Alzheimer's and other dementias.
Learn more by calling (405) 605-6064 or
In Our Clients' Own Words
“People in senior care need to have a passion for our seniors and a heart for people. Crystal and Jamie and their staff go above and beyond to take care of people and make them feel important and heard. I cannot say enough about them. Your loved ones will be in good hands with Right at Home.” — Joy, Right at Home Client, Bethany, Oklahoma
“Right at Home is full of caring and compassionate people. They are always available to answer questions and they customize the care given based on the individual. Choosing a person to help care for a loved one is stressful; we all want the best care possible for our family. I would trust Right at Home with any of my loved ones!” — Kylee, Right at Home Client, Bethany, Oklahoma
Community Events for Seniors and Their Loved Ones
- Senior Centers and Programs: For adults 55 and over, our two Senior Activity Centers offer a wide variety of senior programs and activities that engage both body and mind. Special exhibitions, social events and weekend trips to nearby destinations round out our roster of activities. Centers offer art classes, athletics, card games, dance, exercise classes, history and language programs, performing arts and drama, poetry and creative writing, sewing, and quilting, social and leisure, travel, yoga and more. Specialty programs related to senior health and wellness and financial planning is also available.
- Needle Craft: Join this group of needle crafters and enjoy the company of others sharing your enthusiasm. Whether you crochet, embroider, knit, or any type of needle work, this group if for you. Share ideas, patterns, coffee, and conversation.
- Crafts of the Month: Mosaics and Tiles, Oh my! Two projects to make distinctive styles of coasters. One uses pieces of tile to make a mosaic coaster. Next, a set of four coasters using tile on which you can paint on or use your own photos to adhere to the tile for a set of personalized coasters. Take time to learn more about these exciting activities.
- Yoga: This gentle and slower paced yoga class uses simple movements with clear instructions, offering variations according to ability and need. Experience better balance, quality of breathing and greater self-awareness.
- Open Studio: Open Studio simply means open time for participants of all arts and crafts to work on projects they may have. Giving you space and opportunity to share ideas with other artist.
- Woodson Woodcarvers: Practicing a unique art form, woodcarving artists meet weekly to work on individual projects. Participants share ideas and patterns. Newcomers are welcome and receive help for selecting woods, supplies, and beginning patterns.
- Right at Home in Bethany: We also connect with the community with the Dementia Tour, Senior Fitness Events, Senior Health Expos, Senior Fraud Prevention, Legal Assistance with Wills and POAs, the Parkinson Walk, the Alzheimer’s Walk, Over-50 Senior Living Expos, and the Oklahoma Partnership for Senior Care.
Activities for Families, Seniors, and Caregivers
Cowboy Hall of Fame — The National Cowboy & Western Heritage Museum is America’s premier institution of Western history, art, and culture. Founded in 1955, the Museum collects, preserves, and exhibits an internationally renowned collection of Western art and artifacts while sponsoring dynamic educational programs to promote interest in the enduring legacy of the American West.
Oklahoma City National Memorial & Museum — The Oklahoma City National Memorial & Museum stands as a symbol of strength in the wake of unspeakable violence. Visit the Memorial Museum to experience the brutality of the Oklahoma City bombing, and the tenderness of the response. Share our dream of a world without violence and terrorism. Free parking with Museum admission.
Bricktown Water Taxi — Flat-bottom pontoon boats cruise through the heart of downtown Oklahoma City’s Bricktown entertainment district! Hop aboard and listen to the guide provide entertainment and historically themed information.
Stockyards City — South of the river and just west of downtown OKC, Oklahoma’s Western Heritage lives on - virtually untouched since the middle of the 20th century. Located at the crossroads of Agnew and Exchange, Historic Stockyards City serves up a hearty slice of the Old West, so clear a day and shine up your boots, because you are going to spend some time kicking it in Historic Stockyards City.
Resources for Families in Bethany
- Will Rogers Senior Citizens
- Daily Living Center
- Senior Care Referral Services
- Parkinson’s Foundation
- Alzheimer Association
- Mobile Meals Services
- Area Wide Aging Services
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the minimal amount of time we can hire your services for? We can provide a minimum of 1 hour to 24 hours of care!
- Do you accept Medicare or Medicaid payments? No, we do not accept Medicare or Medicaid payments. We do work with the VA and accept Long Term Care insurance.
- What kind of payments do you accept? We accept credit cards and ACH payments.
- Can you provide care for loved ones suffering with dementia? Yes, we have caregivers that are trained specifically for dementia care.
- Do you provide overnight or weekend care? Yes, we can provide both CNA and companion care for overnight and weekend care!
- Does your agreement/contract lock me into a certain amount of care per week? No, our service agreements are based time needed. That can be modified or cancelled as need with in a 24-hour notice. You only pay when you use us.
- Can we change our care as needed when things change? Yes, we will work with the family to provide a care plan based on the client’s current needs and changing needs!
- Do you have caregivers living in my area? In some areas we do. We try to assign caregivers close to their work for efficiency!
- Can you provide couples care? Yes. we do provide couple’s care.
- Can you help my mother with meals and housework? Yes, we can do lite housekeeping and meal prep.
- Can you help my Mother with her medication reminders? Yes, we can do med reminders and our RN can help with filling med planners.
- My dad is a “fall risk” can you assist him with transfers and showers? Yes, shower & transfer services can be provided this type of service may require a second person.
We Provide Home Care and Senior Care in These Areas:
Oklahoma City, Warr Acres, Bethany, Nichols Hills, Moore, Yukon, Mustang